Superman Returns *OFFICIAL* Superman Returns Noob question thread.

Naite22 said:
I dont think we'll see brandon with out his shirt off... It seems a bit weird for a superman flick doesn't it..or what?? I mean did we ever see Reeve with his off?

I believe Bosworth has already confirmed at least one shirtless scene for Routh in the film.

KGBeast said:
Noob question:

will Superman Returns feature the classic main titles and end credits in the space?

Yes, unknown but quite likely. The credits to the X-Men movies are quite elaborate and flashy, and I assume Singer will go a similiar route with Superman. He wants to stay as close to Donner's style and I think making the credits in a similiar fashion will suit that need. Plus the opening titles are quite important for establishing an initial mood, and nothing will do that like seeing that familiar opening title complete with Williams fanfare.

Mentok said:
I believe Bosworth has already confirmed at least one shirtless scene for Routh in the film.

Really, can you point to the article?

It was an interview... give me a minute to look for it.

Ok, I must be dreaming things then... Someone said that Routh does have a topless scene. Anyone know where it was said???

Mentok said:
Ok, I must be dreaming things then... Someone said that Routh does have a topless scene. Anyone know where it was said???

what methods of search have u tried?

KGBeast said:
Noob question:

will Superman Returns feature the classic main titles and end credits in the space?

I think Singer will make new titles and the end credits with Williams theme.

It would be awesome to see.

How/why does the Daily Planet globe fall? I suspect it is because the newspaper -- or even Lois -- has been digging up some dirt on a crime/terror organization and in turn they decide to use some intimidation tactics against the paper.

SolidSnakeMGS said:
How/why does the Daily Planet globe fall? I suspect it is because the newspaper -- or even Lois -- has been digging up some dirt on a crime/terror organization and in turn they decide to use some intimidation tactics against the paper.

DP globe will fall because there will be big action sequence with global cataclism.

I've got a question. Can I ask it although I'm not a newbie?

Ok here goes then. Its about the 6 year absence supes took. How will he survive in that spaceship of his? Does it have unlimited oxygen? Does he have 6 years of food and water with him? How will he interact socially with people when there are none in space? He'll become insane all by himself for 6 years.

explode7 said:
Ok here goes then. Its about the 6 year absence supes took. How will he survive in that spaceship of his? Does it have unlimited oxygen? Does he have 6 years of food and water with him? How will he interact socially with people when there are none in space? He'll become insane all by himself for 6 years.
I suppose it does have unlimited oxygen. In the original movie, baby Kal-El survived for three years in that spaceship.

As for going mad, well he has Jor-El holograms to keep him company, and all those crystals must have something interesting to watch.

I thought he takes a volley ball with a red face painted on it to keep him company.

damn explode7 good question.

and the answer will probably be: convenient plot hole

^ Or the "Superman don't need to eat and drink anything to survive" line.

Or he's in some sort of stasis which is alluded to by the pictures of Superman in a fetal position in the ship. That or maybe it's Kryptonian technology similiar to that of the Phantom Zone. Singer did say there was going to be a lot of insight into Kryptonian technology (or did I dream that?).

explode7 said:

Not sure at this point. We do know that the suit he wears (the bronze color jump/space suit) keeps him alive somehow. I assume the spaceship also has a life support system of some sorts.

As for Kal going bonkers with no one to talk to I guess that he will be in a suspended animation for most of the trip?

Mentok said:
No problem guys. I will update my first post.

Let me know if anything is wrong or you think of something else that can go up :up:

Good job, Ment.

Also you could add a, "How does Superman Returns effect Smallville? Will it tie-in?" question. SInger has said there have been meetings so the two dovetail to some extent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"