The Dark Knight Rises **OFFICIAL** TDK Rises merchandise thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, if anyone wants movie masters figures, you can order them from me. I work for a store, we have Batman, Bane, Catwoman and Alfreds, and I get 10% of the profit as tip! :woot:

How much per figure and price to ship?

Anywhere from $175-$250. Hot Toys Jack Nicholson Joker was $250.
Yeah, that's right. They are quite pricey but you definitely get what you pay for with them.

Yeah, that's right. They are quite pricey but you definitely get what you pay for with them.

Hell yeah you do. I can't wait to have Bane and Catwoman next to my Scarecrow, Joker and Two Face dolls.

I'll be scrambling like a crazy person when the Catwoman one is ready to be pre-ordered. Need that one! I'm wondering how they'l handle it. Maybe the heel claw is detachable. The goggles go up and down, have a prop gun, maybe the belt comes off and you can open the compartments where the lock picks are stored.

I'll be scrambling like a crazy person when the Catwoman one is ready to be pre-ordered. Need that one! I'm wondering how they'l handle it. Maybe the heel claw is detachable. The goggles go up and down, have a prop gun, maybe the belt comes off and you can open the compartments where the lock picks are stored.

I sure as hell hope the goggles can be moved up or down. I'll be disappointed if they don't.

I really think it would be cool if they released like Batman boots for men and Catwoman boots for women at somewhere like Hot Topic.

Is that real??

The guy has a 100% positive feedback :huh:

That's got to be worth some kind of money though considering it's a factory mistake, this isn't the first I've heard of this either. A friend of mine went to Wal-Mart and saw a Batman Begins suit Batman in an Alfred Pennyworth box.

What is going on at Mattel?

...though $100 is pushing it for as quickly as these are coming out.

That's got to be worth some kind of money though considering it's a factory mistake, this isn't the first I've heard of this either. A friend of mine went to Wal-Mart and saw a Batman Begins suit Batman in an Alfred Pennyworth box.

What is going on at Mattel?

Are factory mistakes worth THAT MUCH on the toy collectors market?

I don't get that. It's like a car made with no transmission is considered one of a kind!!!! Haha.

I went to JCPenney today in hopes to find the Bane shirts that were posted here. No luck. A few weeks ago they had the teaser poster shirt (only white and ugly) and some comic-related ones, and today they had one with the logo on it. The guy working there said they didn't have any others yet.

They aren't factory mistakes because they arent making them anymore. It's people returning them and swapping the figures out.

Got these two shirts in at my work yesterday:

b2Asz.jpg

iZlBh.jpg

Went to Barnes & Noble and got the Easy to Read The Dark Knight Rises books along with a TDKR reusable sticker book and the Design & Draw coloring/activity book.

tumblr_m5dt2k9cvI1r5l19uo1_500.jpg

Saw this the other day at Toys R Us...

Could they at least have not used the Batman Begins model!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"