The Dark Knight Rises **OFFICIAL** TDK Rises merchandise thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if its news to anyone, but one of my friends posted on his Facebook about seeing some of that Mountain Dew Dark Berry in stores. I have yet to see any at my local gas stations though.

Not sure if its news to anyone, but one of my friends posted on his Facebook about seeing some of that Mountain Dew Dark Berry in stores. I have yet to see any at my local gas stations though.

Haven't had the dew in years, but if Batman is on the can; I shall drink it!

lol, that didn't sound too good.

Don't give in the coorporate puppet games. If you don't like Dew, don't drink it. Don't let a crappy tie-in which has nothing to do with the movie make you spend money that you wouldn't have otherwise. Come on ya'll! Let's fight back. Stick it to the man. Stand up and be counted... and always remember, "The Fire Rises".

Yeah I haven't had Mountain Dew in years either but Im pumped to try the berry flavored ones!

Does anyone know where the promo mountain dew cups on eBay are coming from? Possible 7-11 tie-in maybe?

^ I didn't even know those existed until I read your post! Since I am both a Batman fan and a Mountain Dew addict, I have a duty to get those awesome freakin' cups!

Got the Bane bobblehead from NECCO. Pretty sweet! I would recommend for sure, as it seems to be hand-painted and good quality. Also got the RC Camo Tumbler, which has been fun to drive around the house! Both good purchases I think.

I found some Dark Berry at my local Holiday gas station before work this morning. I haven't tried it yet since its far to early for Mountain Dew but the lady at the register said that it tastes like blue slushie.

On a side note, I feel like my life has really hit a down hill slide if the highlight of my morning is finding Batman themed Mountain Dew. Lol

On a side note, I feel like my life has really hit a down hill slide if the highlight of my morning is finding Batman themed Mountain Dew. Lol

HAHAHAHAHA, I have that feeling most mornings when it comes to The Dark Knight Rises merchandise.

Not sure if anyone has seen this. It just popped up on my twitter feed.

8322.image_5F00_thumb_5F00_58A2D626.png

http://windowsteamblog.com/windows_...-hot-indie-games-the-psychology-of-color.aspx

I bought this shirt from design by humans. It came in 5th in the contest. I knew it would be one of the winners the first day of the contest when it was posted.
the-rising-shadow-2-0x0-b-fff.jpg

I ordered the 4th place winner as a surprise for my girlfriend because she really liked it.
bane-0x0-b-fff.jpg

Unfortunately they somehow managed to send the wrong shirt. They sent this one.
comefromthedark-womens-front-1-0x0-b-fff.jpg

Luckily it was in her size and she really liked this one too. Works out I guess but for 25 bucks you'd think they could send the right frackin' shirt.

I saw that at work but was extremely cautious in picking it up to avoid any big spoilers.

I work at the one off Arnold. Last week I saw we had a bunch of those books in the backroom and I wanted to check them out but didn't want to give too much...or anything of the movie away for me. haha.

I'm not sure if we have those on the floor yet. I could be wrong, I haven't been at work since Sunday. ha.

Oh, ok. Any chance you can let me know when you get the Wave 2 movie masters in? Lol. I'm like 15 minutes from that location

Of course! My friend who's as just a big of a Batman nut as I am is in charge of the early morning crew, so he always knows what shipments are coming in. We're still hoping that we eventually get a Catwoman soon as well. I will be sure to keep you in the loop!

Of course! My friend who's as just a big of a Batman nut as I am is in charge of the early morning crew, so he always knows what shipments are coming in. We're still hoping that we eventually get a Catwoman soon as well. I will be sure to keep you in the loop!

Thanks, I really appreciate it! I completed wave 1 and I bought the SDCC Bruce Wayne to Batman collector figure the other day.

whoa, all st louis people in here. gotta take advantage of this. i already asked redhawk23, but what do you guys think about seeing tdkr at the science center omnimax vs a liemax?

*just noticed you guys were posting here like 3 hrs ago. haha. woops. well, if you see this, lemme know what you think.

whoa, all st louis people in here. gotta take advantage of this. i already asked redhawk23, but what do you guys think about seeing tdkr at the science center omnimax vs a liemax?

*just noticed you guys were posting here like 3 hrs ago. haha. woops. well, if you see this, lemme know what you think.

Until someone posted it a few days ago, it never crossed my mind. I'm going to the midnight IMAX at Ronnie's but I will definitely be checking it out at the Omnimax a few days later.

cool. yeah, unfortunately i couldn't make the midnight show for this one, but i would have probably done ronnie's if not the omnimax. redhawk mentioned that the new AMC liemax theater is supposed to be pretty legit too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"