The Dark Knight Rises **OFFICIAL** TDK Rises merchandise thread V

At Target's one dollar section they have tons of Batman related items like rulers, mini notepads, cups, memo boards, yo-yo's, erasers.

Picked up a TDKR 6-pack eraser set, I'm probably never going to use them but it's cool to have.

Eh, I'll wait until they flood Ebay with them and get it for fairly cheap.

entertainment earth has them for preorder for 18

he'll be short packed like alfred, and wont ever be too cheap, but 60 is too damn much, just shared the link for the people who have money to burn

I wonder what piece of the Batsignal Ras will come with?? Pretty sweet figure though, What is the TRU 3 pack suppose to have in it?

Still nothing on the Hot Toys Catwoman yet, eh?

It really does seem like it will be revealed after the movie.

Wow that looks absolutely nothing like Liam Neeson. wow. Worse than John Blake.

New LEGO Bane figure. Putting it in spoilers because the pic is huge for some reason.

WoiQr.jpg

Just got my Bane lifesize stand up in the mail today. I HIGHLY recommend buying this. Its 80 inches tall (6 feet 8 inches) and the details of the picture do not do it justice.

IMG_3136.jpg

IMG_4383.jpg

Put in spoiler tags for size of image

Just got my Bane lifesize stand up in the mail today. I HIGHLY recommend buying this. Its 80 inches tall (6 feet 8 inches) and the details of the picture do not do it justice.

IMG_3136.jpg

IMG_4383.jpg

Put in spoiler tags for size of image

That's cool. I saw the Batman one in FYE at the mall yesterday. If I had the room I would buy them both lol.

entertainment earth has them for preorder for 18

he'll be short packed like alfred, and wont ever be too cheap, but 60 is too damn much, just shared the link for the people who have money to burn

Nice, just preordered the secret character and Blake.

Last edited:
Howd the Batman one look?

It looked cool. You get a really detailed look at the suit and stuff. FYE wanted 50 bucks for it or 100 for both Bane and Batman. That's a little pricey for standees lol.

Last edited:
The lazy oaf stuff is awesome hipster or not reminds me of alot of the products that came out when 89 was released.

The sculpt for Liam looks fine. Can't wait to add that to my collection. I love his suit!

It looked cool. You get a really detailed look at the suit and stuff. FYE wanted 50 bucks for it or 100 for both Bane and Batman. That's a little pricey for standees lol.

Yeah They're a lot cheaper online. Fye is kind of a ripoff

FYE is a travesty. You go to Wal*Mart or target or any other place and it'll be about half the price of FYE

I wonder what piece of the Batsignal Ras will come with?? Pretty sweet figure though, What is the TRU 3 pack suppose to have in it?

It will be the light and battery portion. Blake comes with the non cracked bat signal.

The lazy oaf stuff is awesome hipster or not reminds me of alot of the products that came out when 89 was released.
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. All of the old-school looking Bat-symbols. Still my favorite style symbol. :cwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"