OFFICIAL TNA Impact/Wrestling Thread

punishermax said:
Can't wait for the Triple threat match tonight.
Yes I hope the X Division triple-threat this week gets more time than last week.

Tonight's Impact card:

3 Live Kru vs. Team Canada

X Division Triple Threat - Matt Bentley vs. Austin Aries vs. Christopher Daniels

Sonny Siaki vs. Abyss

For the first time ever - America's Most Wanted vs. The Team Formerly Known As The Dudleyz, Team 3-D.

TheVileOne said:
Yes I hope the X Division triple-threat this week gets more time than last week.

Tonight's Impact card:

3 Live Kru vs. Team Canada

X Division Triple Threat - Matt Bentley vs. Austin Aries vs. Christopher Daniels

Sonny Siaki vs. Abyss

For the first time ever - America's Most Wanted vs. The Team Formerly Known As The Dudleyz, Team 3-D.

Damn that sounds good,How come Aj and Samoa Joe arent on the card ?
I heard some Rumours Joe may be the next NWA champ

I think they want Joe to help lead the X division after his match with Liger at BFG.

hunter rider said:
Damn that sounds good,How come Aj and Samoa Joe arent on the card ?
I heard some Rumours Joe may be the next NWA champ

AJ wrestled last week and they are trying to show other parts of their roster. Plus they taped this show the same night as the first one. Its tough when you only have one hour a week and bi-weekly tapings.

It looks like they are saving Joe for the PPV and building him up for now.

I don't think Joe will be world champ anytime soon.

TheVileOne said:
AJ wrestled last week and they are trying to show other parts of their roster. Plus they taped this show the same night as the first one. Its tough when you only have one hour a week and bi-weekly tapings.

It looks like they are saving Joe for the PPV and building him up for now.

I don't think Joe will be world champ anytime soon.

There pushing him as an unstoppable heel with a killer finisher right ?

Joe's more of a tweener than a heel.

But yeah, that's the gist of it.

They are pushing Joe more like a silent, legitimate badass as WWE should be doing with guys like Benoit.

TheVileOne said:
Joe's more of a tweener than a heel.

But yeah, that's the gist of it.

They are pushing Joe more like a silent, legitimate badass as WWE should be doing with guys like Benoit.

He's surprisingly agile for a man his size,i expect he'll win something soon
I don't think this JJ/Nash feud is a good idea

The Nash/Jarrett feud is a horrible idea, but they are doing it anyway :( .

TheVileOne said:
The Nash/Jarrett feud is a horrible idea, but they are doing it anyway :( .

I think there using Nash to draw the fans that only know the big names,the idea being is that when they buy the PPV to see Nash they will be hooked by the X division

hunter rider said:
I think there using Nash to draw the fans that only know the big names,the idea being is that when they buy the PPV to see Nash they will be hooked by the X division

That's the THEORY. It still sucks though :) .

TheVileOne said:
That's the THEORY. It still sucks though :) .

Oh yeah the matches will blow BUT if it does the job and gets fans into TNA then thats all that matters

Yeah it blows.

Show's been pretty good though.

hunter rider said:

Except I don't really see any of the fans caring about Nash. Hell, I'm sure the fans would care more about Raven being in the main event than Kevin friggin Nash.....

Fans were pretty cold toward Nash, Jarrett, and Ortiz tonight.

Thats because they suck.

Ortiz (in his squeaky voice way): My punishment, is quick and fair.
Jarrett (in his southern moronic talk): You don't scare me.
Nash: RRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAGHGGGGGHGHGHGHGGHGHGHGHGHG!

Matches announced for next week from TNAWrestling.com:

Main Event: "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels in an "Ironman Challenge" against three opponents of AJ Styles' choosing!

"The Homicidal, Genocidal, Suicidal" Sabu vs. "The Man Beast" Rhino

"The Alpha Male" Monty Brown in action

Matt Bentley w/ Traci vs. David Young

i just watched TNA for the first time tonite and it was pretty good i gotta say that X match thing looked freakin awesome im gonna have to check this stuff out more often but that move that Joe does (i dont know what its called) is awesome! its really a shame we dont see much innovation like that in WWE i wish i woulda got into this a long time ago

The move Joe does on his opponents off the corner ropes is called the Muscle Buster.

His submission move is a rear-naked choke called the Kojita Cluth. I like to call it the You're My B!tch.

Eric Draven said:
Except I don't really see any of the fans caring about Nash. Hell, I'm sure the fans would care more about Raven being in the main event than Kevin friggin Nash.....
You may be right,he doesn't have the legacy or fanbase that true legends like,Hogan,Savage,Flair have but i think they are hoping the casual fans or indeed WWE fans will see his name and buy the PPV

TheVileOne said:
The move Joe does on his opponents off the corner ropes is called the Muscle Buster.

His submission move is a rear-naked choke called the Kojita Cluth. I like to call it the You're My B!tch.

What about that move where he drops them from the firemans carry position onto their head ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"