Iron Man 2 OFFICIAL Trailer/TV Spot Thread

Khemik@L

MARVEL RULES THE SUMMER!!
Reaction score
Iron Man 2 Trailer Set
When will you be able to see the first teaser for the sequel?
by Jim Vejvoda

US, December 10, 2009 - IGN Movies has confirmed that fans will finally be able to get their first look at Iron Man 2 in the coming weeks.

The teaser trailer for Iron Man 2 will definitely run with the Christmas release of Sherlock Holmes, which also stars Robert Downey Jr. The trailer will debut online at Apple, which has also just released the new teaser poster featuring Mickey Rourke as Whiplash.

Paramount Pictures and Marvel Entertainment present the highly anticipated sequel to the blockbuster film based on the legendary Marvel superhero Iron Man, reuniting director Jon Favreau and Oscar nominee Robert Downey Jr.

In Iron Man 2, the world is aware that billionaire inventor Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.) is the armored Super Hero Iron Man. Under pressure from the government, the press and the public to share his technology with the military, Tony is unwilling to divulge the secrets behind the Iron Man armor because he fears the information will slip into the wrong hands. With Pepper Potts (Gwyneth Paltrow), and James "Rhodey" Rhodes (Don Cheadle) at his side, Tony forges new alliances and confronts powerful new forces.

SOURCE

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas :applaud

YES!! Im ready for some War Machine!!

I've never wanted to go to the movies on Christmas, but just may for this.

I was planning on seeing Sherlock Holmes anyway, now I can't freckin' wait to see the film.

Yeah, we have a date confirmed! And it's the one I've been predicting for AGES! :)

Sadly, all of my friends think Sherlock Holmes looks crap, so I'll probably have to go myself to see it, probably. That, and I'm working all through Christmas weekend, so it'll be Monday 28th before I get the chance to go see it. :(

Well this'll make this Christmas at the movies much better than the dreary time that was last year as well as the year before that.

YAY! Please be the same for Singapore...

Sweet can't wait to see Iron Man flying and dodging missiles and Whiplash on the big screen. :awesome::applaud

I really hope they show the teaser worldwide with sherlock holmes!!!

:awesome:

Too bad that when american movies come to Brazil, they rarely come with the same trailers attached. :csad:

I think the IGN article said that the trailer will debut on Apple.

Yeah. But I still wanted to see in the big screen. :csad:

[FONT=&quot]http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=12757[/FONT]
It (source) says that im2 trailer will be shown at avatar in new zealand and at sherlock holmes in U.S....?!!

[FONT=&quot]http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=12757[/FONT]

fantastic was going to see Holmes anyway this just makes it even better :D

It said the exclusive first look at scenes in Iron Man 2. Hell, it could easily be a glimpse of the teaser. Hope people don't start jumping to conclusions. They might be disappointed.

he gets the suit of on the stage?

ha ha ha

The mods should just make this the official teaser/trailer/TV spot thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"