Iron Man 2 OFFICIAL Trailer/TV Spot Thread

looks good

but this series is kinda overrated to be honest.

I can understand how no one dislikes/hates it but it seems that everyone loves it 10/10 more so than even TDK(which I'm not the biggest fan of) but this just constantly underminds it's tone at every turn and the action (least in the first one) is lamer than the action in begins.

anyways I hopet his does well.
So are you saying it shouldn't be better then a Batman movie, because the action is "lamer then Begins", to you? I could say The Transporter has better action then Begins or Iron Man, but, IN NO WAY, is that a better movie then any of them. Sometimes, a better movie is decided upon, from the finished product, not just a few action sequences. :cwink:

Iron man 2 looks like it will be cool but I dont like the idea of whiplash. Hes just kind of a lame villain... doubt it will be as good as the first
I'm a bit worried about the villain too although Mickey Rourke is a big plus.

War Machine looks great though.

So are you saying it shouldn't be better then a Batman movie, because the action is "lamer then Begins", to you? I could say The Transporter has better action then Begins or Iron Man, but, IN NO WAY, is that a better movie then any of them. Sometimes, a better movie is decided upon, from the finished product, not just a few action sequences. :cwink:

thank you.

Iron man 2 looks like it will be cool but I dont like the idea of whiplash. Hes just kind of a lame villain... doubt it will be as good as the first

Mickey and Jon are going to make him awesome.

Rourke will probably be the best thing about Iron Man 2.

And I'm a Sam Rockwell fanboy.

No one is going to outshine RDJ. :cwink:

great point, nothing to do with what I said tho.

YOU'RE a lame villain. :cmad:

Every "Lame" villain is one good story away from being a great villain.

Every "Lame" villain is one good story away from being a great villain.

Mr. Freeze is a great example of this. However, some villains, like Egghead from the Batman 60's series...would probably be better if they were left alone.

Mr. Freeze is a great example of this. However, some villains, like Egghead from the Batman 60's series...would probably be better if they were left alone.

From what I hear, they made Wonder Woman's Egg Fu villain a serious and badass threat. If a guy who is a giant oriental egg that attacks with his mustache could be made bad ash, any villain could be made badass. There is no supervillain anywhere near as lame as the original Egg Fu.

Wwoman158.jpg

Changtzudcu01.jpg

From what I hear, they made Wonder Woman's Egg Fu villain a serious and badass threat. If a guy who is a giant oriental egg that attacks with his mustache could be made bad ash, any villain could be made badass. There is no supervillain anywhere near as lame as the original Egg Fu.

Wwoman158.jpg

Changtzudcu01.jpg

Wow. Well what do ya know? A good writer can make almost anything work.

Your mom comes from a family of thieves and butchers. Now like all guilty men, you try to rewrite your own history and forget all the lives your mom has destroyed.

Tony Stark :awesome:'d your mom in a cave. With a box of scraps.

Little Ralphie got double dog dared to get his tongue stuck in a box of scraps, inside a cave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"