Revenge of the Fallen ***OFFICIAL Transformers TRAILER*****

trailer was edited very badly. the worst michel bay trailer. to bad.

but the movie will kick ass.

i wish I could get the bike AND that little thing riding it !:woot::woot::woot:

i really hope that Sam will not again save everyone.

here you can see what happens to him.

could it be that Devastator is protecting the Fallen?
it looks here like we will see the Devastator before the Fallen.

Okay, I am so freaking out right now!!! Everytime something else is shown, this movie gets better and better! It looks so cool. And the rocks orbiting the pyramids is really interesting.

It stroke me as odd how come none of you hetero guys did the most obvious screengrab...

attachment.php

My new desktop.:woot:

sso how are the decepticons going to come up from the water? they are heavy

i just noticed that they still didnt give us a nice shot of soundwave from this mvoie.

sso how are the decepticons going to come up from the water? they are heavy

They will walk across the seabed and emerge from the depths Godzilla-style. They will then attack Tokyo while the panicked masses flee.

(Mwahahaha...:hehe:)

It could happen...

this is the final theatrical US trailer. but they could realese more since there are tons of blockbusters realesed this year.

Pity, it's rather disappointing as a final trailer, but the film looks better than the first one.

I'm quite certain the one on the left is OPTIMUS "wearing" JETFIRE (their combined form), and he's shooting at MEGATRON (right of frame), who has lost his tank tracks in battle . . . his torso is the same, and his battlemask is activated.
vlcsnap2707263.png

I'm quite certain the one on the left is OPTIMUS "wearing" JETFIRE (their combined form), and he's shooting at MEGATRON (right of frame), who has lost his tank tracks in battle . . . his torso is the same, and his battlemask is activated.
vlcsnap2707263.png
on the right is a robot in hes protoform. hes face looks completely different to megatron.

have you see the video ? marines fire on this robots, and you think is prime with jetfire,

you really think will see this beautiful combine into the trailer?
no that the big surprise, they fight, fallen come, megatron come, prime was destroy, when he see in the sky, and jetfire arrive, combine and kaboom

I like how the college Sam's going to is the same one from Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. Has the same statue and everything. A little nod to Professor Henry Jones would be awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"