***OFFICIAL Transformers TRAILER*****

Discussion in 'Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen' started by dpbrave84, Apr 29, 2009.

1. Geekgirl Registered

I don't know. The twins seems childish, but Frenzy seemed psycho and speratic (I think I miss spelled that). He reminded me of a twitchy chihuahua with murderous tendencies.

2. BabyBearUK Registered

Sorry, new time poster and all that... I saw a couple of things in the trailer that made me think "Hmmm?!".
    When Mikaela is on the bike in the obligatory "hey there guys, check out my backside!" Isn't there a red "A" written on the side of it, possibly standing for Arcee (sp?).

And then there is this whole discussion about the possibility of Prime biting the big one. Is it my imagination, or just when you hear Prime doing the voice over, regarding Fate etc, and he looks up? Firstly it looks like he is missing his face guard and is pretty smashed up etc. But also, the building in the backgorund look extremely rural and destroyed etc. But also... (and this is possibly just my imagination) it looks very EGYPTIAN-esque...

I could be wrong on both matters and if I am I would love to hear as to why so DISCUSS!!! Thanks :)

3. Geekgirl Registered

There you go, Prime has to survive until the big fight against the Fallen at least. It only makes sense. If he dies (which I believe is likely), it will be around there. Or he dies earlier and returns in time for the big fight. But, I think the first scenario is more likely.

4. shigsy2003 I'LL TAKE YOU ALL ON!!!

Not sure about the Arcee thing but with regards to Prime....I too thought the shot of him looking up was in the desert/Egypt. Empire magazine stated that Prime's Alt mode was not in Egypt when they shot...however all's that could mean is he doesn't Transform.

5. Geekgirl Registered

Exactly, it would only make sense for Optimus to be in Egypt with the showdown with the Fallen. And since we don't have vehicle mode there, he would have to be in robot mode. They would not leave him out or kill him off before the Egypt scene.

6. 3 Dev Adam I AM THE GREEN VENOM!

It can also mean that they'll put the truck mode on post.

7. protocida Registered

Optimus will definetily be in the Egypt final battle. Either he doesn't transform there, or it's a completelly CGI transformation, like Barricade's one will be one.

8. Geekgirl Registered

It only makes sense for him to be there. I could see him not transforming into vehicle mode there. After all, that is where he likely combines with Jetfire.

9. protocida Registered

He'll combine with Jetfire? That's confirmed?

10. protocida Registered

I just noticed Sam's wearing the same outfit when he's screaming "Optimus!" and when he's being b**ch-slapped by Scalpel.

11. BrollySupersj Howard, Fine, and Howard

Yeah, it's been confirmed for a long time now.

12. shigsy2003 I'LL TAKE YOU ALL ON!!!

True...never thought of that. Transporting his truck would have been a *****.

13. raynorWilm Kick-Side

I saw Wolverine and all I got was the old "teaser" trailer for ROTF....ahhh I wanted to see the new one on the big screen..

14. Dotten Registered

Frenzy was cool. Reminded me of a Gremlin.

15. Geekgirl Registered

I agree. Definitely Gremlin-like. Small, annoying, bad to have near electronics, and lethal to unsuspecting humans. Frenzy is very reminicent of Gremlins.

16. gohei_ Infected by Pentapox

The coolest part about Frenzy is when he's on the plane and just before the security starts firing at him he makes a noise that sounds just like the predator from the movie.

17. protocida Registered

And he uses CDs as weapons. :woot:

18. gohei_ Infected by Pentapox

Yeah, just like Hellraiser 3 :woot:

19. protocida Registered

:woot:

Funny enough, I re-read the movie's comic book adaptation, and got surprised to remember they traded Frenzy's throwing CDs for Frenzy slashing the agents with arm-blades. Oh, and Sam's username became "HotStud217". :hehe:

20. gohei_ Infected by Pentapox

What? That's just wrong :oldrazz:

21. protocida Registered

I've heard people saying there's a shot of Prime slicing Starscream in half on the trailer. Did anyone see it?

Oh, and did anyone noticed that, in the first trailer, we see Simmons running to the pyramid, but here, we see him running to the pyramid WHILE Devastator climbs it? Pretty cool. :hehe:

22. roach I am the night

I found it fitting that this trailer was followed by the new GI Joe trailer....just like when i got home from school Transformers then GI Joe

23. DemonicFoil Comics,Games,Movies

^Yeah, except in these times things have changed a bit but are still respected by many.

24. protocida Registered

25. Geekgirl Registered

I read the Alan Dean Foster prequel novel for Transformer 2, "The Veiled Threat." I think we see Frenzy again (or at least his head) because according to that Simmons kind of stole it. Also, without Sector Seven, Simmons is even more paranoid than usual.