***OFFICIAL Transformers TRAILER*****

Discussion in 'Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen' started by dpbrave84, Apr 29, 2009.

1. protocida Registered

Odd. In "Reign of Starscream", Starscream retreives Frenzy's head before going to Mars to fabricate another Allspark with the informations it contains.

2. BabyBearUK Registered

This whole thing about Optimus combining with Jetfire?! I need reasons!!! I need to know how it happens... I want to be directed to where this is all confirmed.
    Its just the prospect of this is too exciting for me!!!

3. The-HYPE Registered

Optimus didn't technically combine with Jetfire like how robots combine in Power Rangers; Jetfire scrafice his spark and parts so that Ratchet can enhance Megatron. The source is the the comic adaptation of the movie, I picked up my copy at Target.

After Optimus was revived by the Matrix of Leadership, with him at full power still was not enough to fight off the Fallen, so with the extra parts from Jetfire he was able to destroy the sun crusher and the Fallen easily, in the process damaging Megatron and Starscream.