Official TV Spots Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was Henry playing World of Warcraft. Luckily he got up quick enough to answer Zack's call.

I don't think this guy is going to make it lol

Screenshot_2013-05-10-23-14-10_zps5f99f6d6.png

That sure is a hell of a lot of destruction being done ... Metropolis is going to look like New York City in The Avengers ... if not worse.

... I can't wait.

BTW, Man of Steel spots all over the playoffs tonight ... several 'NBA' tie in ones ... and TV Spot 3 aired again. Like I noted in the other thread ... such an amazing 30 second promo. Slow build up with the music ... then balls to the wall epicness for 15 seconds. :)

That sure is a hell of a lot of destruction being done ... Metropolis is going to look like New York City in The Avengers ... if not worse.

... I can't wait.

BTW, Man of Steel spots all over the playoffs tonight ... several 'NBA' tie in ones ... and TV Spot 3 aired again. Like I noted in the other thread ... such an amazing 30 second promo. Slow build up with the music ... then balls to the wall epicness for 15 seconds. :)

Glad to know that!:up:

Totally Cool! I've had to run out of the room a few times because of this! LOL I'm trying to hide from spoilers. I love how it's getting harder. :woot: Plus these games are Great tonight!

This guy made some awesome tv spots

[YT]QrtXPiXl_Ao[/YT]
[YT]3TGTSs1H0Es[/YT]
[YT]XJ4AhW-HMLA[/YT]

This guy made some awesome tv spots

[YT]QrtXPiXl_Ao[/YT]
[YT]3TGTSs1H0Es[/YT]

SolyentBrak1 is amazing. He has some great original fan trailers and these are just brilliant! Totally check out his Life of Bruce Wayne bits. Not only are they great, but they're also cleverly hilarious.

How many tv spots do you guys expect? SR had like 20 and DKR had like 17 or something.

still waiting for the trailer that goes "On June 14th......YOU.......WILL......KNEEL!!" :D :D

Beardless Zod has a nasty cut on his face.... does he have a scar from this later? Sure hope Zod isn't cloned. lol

Beardless Zod has a nasty cut on his face.... does he have a scar from this later? Sure hope Zod isn't cloned. lol

well the statue of him in his armor and goatee does have a scar, some promo shots show him with a scar....so I'd say yes he has it later on in the movie and no he's not a clone lol

Thanks for explaining that, I was slightly worried. :funny:

I'm surprised that some people are only noticing the scar now -- especially when this was shown before..

tumblr_mmlzk1nI4V1rfv1sjo6_500.gif

I honestly thought that scar from TV spot 3 was actually the outline of those strange invisible helmets, like the one Faora wears. Silly me. Wonder if he gets that scar from Jor-El in a brawl. Can't wait to see!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"