Status
Not open for further replies.
DANMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

black-guy-gif-star-trek.gif
LOL. Is it a comedy???

This one??

[YT]5Jqrp4EA66Y[/YT]

I love the essence of this little 15 second tv-spot! It just screams:

"This summer. You will NOT be seeing superman turning back time by literally spinning the world in the opposite direction! Nor will he make girls forget about his true identity through a super-duper-kiss!":woot:

I can't believe it! This new superman movie actually seems to take it self seriously!:wow:

It's Zod.

you sure? Cause it does look like it's blue and has more of Jor-El's armor look to it, might have to wait for a better look but since your the only one to say anything I'll take your word for it lol

Looks like the Jor'El hologram that Kal'El will be speaking to will look as if he's there in flesh and blood.

ok I've seen it over 1000 times by now, but seeing Superman take off in this trailer caught me off guard...just yelled "HOLY F**K!" in the middle of an office room :funny:
lol, lay off the drugs man. :p

Yeah, same here! I haven't gotten tired of that thooooooom.

I don't care if people hate the description but it definitely feels more realistic... because you do feel it. It's more viseral the way he flies and floats. He's not moving around like a magnet.

This latest TV Spot is loaded with excitement. Love how Jor-El emphasizes the word "testing!" in the phrase,"The only way to know how strong is to keep "testing" your limits."

As much as i'm loving the tv spots, I think I may try to avoid watching them online.. I don't want to go spoiling the entire movie for myself.

As much as i'm loving the tv spots, I think I may try to avoid watching them online.. I don't want to go spoiling the entire movie for myself.

I definitely feel like I'm spoiling myself. I need to stop but just can't.

The tv spots have been solid, but there's been no real money shot, nothin that really shows the grandiose nature of the superman character.

The tv spots have been solid, but there's been no real money shot, nothin that really shows the grandiose nature of the superman character.

That will come too I'm sure. Soon. WB is only at TV spot #5 and they are showing more and more with each.

That will come too I'm sure. Soon. WB is only at TV spot #5 and they are showing more and more with each.

That can't be true since that would be the worst marketing strategy ever.

The problem with this shot is you never get a clear view of superman. It's either a long shot where he's a silhouette. Or it's a closer shot where you are blinded by a lens flare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"