Official TV Spots Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
unless faora changed her hair from black to brown and gained male structure lol

Hmm. Looks dark brown to me. (I agree that it's more likely to be Jor-El in the picture though.)

movies-man-of-steel-antje-traue.jpg

The first TV spot quite frankly was boring. The second was very well done.

It looks like Jor-el is in this shot. Maybe he survived the destruction of Krypton!
97663036.png

I think it's a dream sequence. This could be where we get the "ideal to strive toward" speech we've heard in the trailers. Think about it, Superman, Kal-El, thinks he's failed, and he sees his father, who tells him that he not only hasn't, but has great things STILL to do. I think it could be a very powerful and dramatic sequence if it was done right.

There is also something on the left of that pic. Could it be Jor-El's robot?

So the flying shot we got at the very end of the teaser trailer and has been in every trailer since is in this new TV spot, but its been flipped randomly. It looks cool though, you almost have to look up (in the sky) more to watch him.

There's talk of a new awesome tv spot??? What's up with this.

It's an NBA tie-in ad with no new footage, only thing new is a voice-over with Jor-El.

I pray to christ that I wa not dreaming because I think I woke up in the middle of an awesom3 tv spot. I remember seeing superman extra pissed off and giving out a yell that gave me goosebumps. I also remember seeing someone putting there arm over there face while a serious wind blew back the barn. Again I might have been dreaming but what I thought i saw looked prety badass. Oh and I remember a shot of lois lanes face towards the camera while supes had his back towards us and it looked like she was flying with him. Guys please know thet Im not trolling and this might have been full of shi@ hypognotic imagery from being half awake and half asleep but this is whst I think i saw

Sounds awesome, though if it were true I would think someone else would have seen it as well. But I wish it was!

I wish I had that channel playing downstairs cause right after I put up my first post I would have run down there and tried to rewind the dvr but the channel on the dvr was hbo. I think the show that was playing the tv spot was some cop show. Maybe on nbc. I will stay on that channel and if I see it again I will sure as hell find a way to get it uploaded for u guys.

I wish I had that channel playing downstairs cause right after I put up my first post I would have run down there and tried to rewind the dvr but the channel on the dvr was hbo. I think the show that was playing the tv spot was some cop show. Maybe on nbc. I will stay on that channel and if I see it again I will sure as hell find a way to get it uploaded for u guys.
Did you really see a new MOS tv spot?This is not the time for games.

I swear no games. This is my first time ever posting anything anywhere on the internet. I swear to god. All my life I have followed message boards and the only reason I posted this is because I wanted to know if anyone else saw what I saw. I then said to myself maybe I shouldnt say anything and just leave it alone but then I started thinking. Eff that. these nice member deserve to know what might be a new tv spot. I often get hypognotic imagery so I am not sure if it was a hallucination but know that I am sincere and to wade through what might be bullcrap remember that u might see superman give an awesome pissed off yell, u might see a barn get messed up and u might see a shot of lois lane flying with superman in close up. I MEAN very close up.

"Greatness Comes from Within~ "You've grown stronger here than I ever could have imagined. The only way to know how strong--- is to keep. testing. your. limits." -Jor-EL

:D:D

I swear no games. This is my first time ever posting anything anywhere on the internet. I swear to god. All my life I have followed message boards and the only reason I posted this is because I wanted to know if anyone else saw what I saw. I then said to myself maybe I shouldnt say anything and just leave it alone but then I started thinking. Eff that. these nice member deserve to know what might be a new tv spot. I often get hypognotic imagery so I am not sure if it was a hallucination but know that I am sincere and to wade through what might be bullcrap remember that u might see superman give an awesome pissed off yell, u might see a barn get messed up and u might see a shot of lois lane flying with superman in close up. I MEAN very close up.

I believe you :D and welcome to the boards!
Sadly, I think you were dreaming, I haven't seen anyone else talking about a new tv spot. Just the one played during the nba game with Jor-El's new lines, but no new footage.

i saw an nba tv spot and jor-el had new dialogue added. "you've grown stronger than i could have ever imagined. the only way to know how strong is to keep testing your limits" !!!! cool

....yes....thank you LeX....maybe next time look before posting ;)

Aye guys! Holy Crap ! Go on imdb. People are talking about tvspot 3 and wanting to see stills. I might have really saw a tvspot.

Aye guys! Holy Crap ! Go on imdb. People are talking about tvspot 3 and wanting to see stills. I might have really saw a tvspot.

Check the main discussion thread, see if the new pics in there ring any bells :p

Seeing double?

duo2.jpg

duo1.jpg

Personally I don't see these shots as copying SUperman returns....

To me it looks more like "Hey Singer, THIS is how you make a Superman movie!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"