Official TV Spots Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet Jesus! Why hasn't Warner Bros posted that in HD to their youtube channel yet? The epic action shots in that TV spot will go a long way to selling this movie to the general public. Also, why waste such epicness on a no-name show like Red Widow?

Supposedly, the TV spot aired during last night's Thunder vs Grizzlies NBA game(which I missed as I rarely miss NBA games).

Holy crap that ending with LOIS AND SUPERMAN!!!!

Really can't wait to see the exchanges between Jonathan and Clark.

That TV spot...

tumblr_m9nedssS4h1qgh859.gif

S*** just got real!
We need this in HD!

How soon after they air it on TV can we expect WB to upload it?

How soon after they air it on TV can we expect WB to upload it?

Not sure. The last TV spot with Jor-El's narration aired on Modern Family and went up like 15 minutes later.

Supposedly, the TV spot aired during last night's Thunder vs Grizzlies NBA game(which I missed as I rarely miss NBA games).

Oh, strange. I thought the NBA montage with the Jor-El voiceover was aired during the game and the true TV spot during Red Widow based on a few posts I read.

I need to see a doctor about the sleep hallucinations because they have me question what I see when I wake up lol

Maybe you've been "Inceptioned" into having these visions. So jealous :cmad:

HD MAN OF STEEL TV SPOT #3 FINALLY!!!!!!!!!

HA I beat Godfrey in this topic to it :D

Good tv spot, this movie is looking real good.

I just want to hear him yell. That is what woke me to the point of questioning if it was as awesome as I thought. And to all u guys apologizing. Dont. Again I have been on message boards since I was a kid and am very well aware of a species known as trolls. I kept saying to myself (dont post this ruben you are trolling). But I needed to know

my god...that spot gave me...I feel like I had a wild tryst of unprotected sex.

Yeah, that TV SPOT ****ing kills. June 14th, please get here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"