Comics Official UNCANNY X-MEN Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ghost113 said:
Actually news is since claremont's injury tony will stay on exiles.
That makes me feel better. Thanks. :D

hmmmm... im kinda torn with the new direction on this title... on one hand, its Brubaker.. whos done some really great stuff... on the other hand, the X-Men are in space... again :(

First off I think you can safely take Cylcops off the list for any of these, and probably Gambit as well.

I'm guessing the one who dies will either be Lilandra or Deathbird. (And Vulcan is probably the one who does it.)

Definitely will be either Corsair and Hepzibah or Havok and Polaris getting married.

I'm stumped on the two characters who quit one team to join another. I don't see them messing with the announced team line up of Uncanny quite so soon by having two members leave. It could be Sunspot who quits the Hellfire Club to join the Uncanny team, and that would also count for the one surprise addition to the team. Although maybe Havok and Polaris get married and then Havok wants to spend time with dear old dad as a part of the Starjammers for a while.

Seriously though, why is Pyro on this list? And the Deadly Genesis X-Men... I really hope they aren't alive. I think the whole Deadly Genesis story is much more impactful if they stay dead.

Well, I think it's rather obvious who is the mystery member now... :D

Anyone one else miffed the Psyclocke is gonna be relegated to reality hopping with the Exiles?

she might not have been picked up to be on a team

Has anyone else considere the possibility that two of the characters are getting married but not neccessarily to each other - e.g. Cyclops (on the list)could marry emma frost (not on the list) and Lil (on the list) could re-marry charlie (not on the list) o?

Spiff said:
Has anyone else considere the possibility that two of the characters are getting married but not neccessarily to each other - e.g. Cyclops (on the list)could marry emma frost (not on the list) and Lil (on the list) could re-marry charlie (not on the list) o?

God think I was hoping Lil and Xavier would remarry.

Any after reading today's issue of Uncanny I can safely say Psylocke needs rested. That is not in a bad way as I'm enjoying the story at the minute and I like to cricticise CC when I get the chance.

Darwin better keep his arse off a team and in what I like to call "Mansion Limbo". The same place Abyss, Angel, Husk, and some others are known to frequent.

my bet is that Corsair and Hepzibah get married. polaris and havok are the ones switching to the uncanny team (duh). darwin is the unnamed member. and deathbird dies.

Maybe Deathbird's death will explain the lack of Bishop in the upcoming months.

Colossal Spoons said:
Darwin better keep his arse off a team and in what I like to call "Mansion Limbo". The same place Abyss, Angel, Husk, and some others are known to frequent.

Ahhhhhh, "Mansion Limbo". I wish i had Mansion Limbo like Scott Baio does at the Playboy Mansion.

Colossal Spoons said:
Maybe Deathbird's death will explain the lack of Bishop in the upcoming months.

I think the lack of Bishop might have to do with Civil War.

Deathbird has died many times before. Wasn't her last appearence her "official" death??? Bishop 15 if memory serves me right. I think Lilandra's gonna bite it. She has to. She's mad, which we all knew it would happen eventually because everyone in the Neramani ends up mad... she already sent her Death Squadron to wipe out the Greys, who know what she'll do next...so they gotta stop her, and they do by killing her.

What I really want is to see the return of D'Ken... I mean, he didn't die in the original Phoenix Saga, he's out there somewhere...

sebita said:
Deathbird has died many times before. Wasn't her last appearence her "official" death??? Bishop 15 if memory serves me right. I think Lilandra's gonna bite it. She has to. She's mad, which we all knew it would happen eventually because everyone in the Neramani ends up mad... she already sent her Death Squadron to wipe out the Greys, who know what she'll do next...so they gotta stop her, and they do by killing her.

What I really want is to see the return of D'Ken... I mean, he didn't die in the original Phoenix Saga, he's out there somewhere...

He's not "out there", he's comatose. That's what's gonna set Vulcan off once he reaches the Shi'ar, because he still can't take his revenge on who is responsible for his pain because someone else has already taken care of the guy.

Do you think he hasn't recovered since? Perhaps he's not comatose, I always expected him to be in a nuthouse of some sort. But definetely not comatose. The alst bit we saw of him was inside the M'Kraan, wasn't it, but there was no mention afterwards.

sebita said:
Do you think he hasn't recovered since? Perhaps he's not comatose, I always expected him to be in a nuthouse of some sort. But definetely not comatose. The alst bit we saw of him was inside the M'Kraan, wasn't it, but there was no mention afterwards.

Brubaker said somewhere that he's still comatose, and that's what ticks Vulcan off.

Didn't read that. Vulcan... sigh... wonder why they didn't just use Adam X...

UNCX477_FLCOV.jpg

UNCANNY X-MEN #477
Written by ED BRUBAKER
Penciled by CLAYTON HENRY
Cover by JOHN WATSON
“THE RISE AND FALL OF THE SHI’AR EMPIRE”
Vulcan is mad. So mad he’s planning on destroying an entire intergalactic empire. The third Summers brother has set his sites on the Shi’Ar Empire, and when he’s finished with them, nothing will ever be the same! Part 3 (of 12)!
32 PGS./Rated T+ ...$2.99​

Part 3 (of 12)!
whoa! gonna b a yr long arc. hopefully its good. peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"