Comics Official UNCANNY X-MEN Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
usagicassidy said:
I wish Psylocke wasn't going over to Exiles. At this rate, when she should be up in the forefront, she's going to remain a B-list X-man!

From what people have read about the upcoming arc, should I read Civil War beforehand to understand what's going on, especially regarding Warpath and Xavier? Will a TPB be out by the time the first issue lands>?

I'm pretty sure Warpath hates Xavier because of what happened to WP's brother, Thunderbird. Thunderbird died on the "New" X-men's(Wolvie, Storm, Colossus, etc.) second mission.

That preview art on the previous page looks great! Maybe Brubaker can make this title as good as Astonishing, he certainly seems invested in the characters.

What is the xtreme x-men team? I'm making a thread on it

You're making threads and you don't even know the characters... have you EVER read a comic book?

eh i dont think they will get it unless they read this thread.

Optic Rage said:
eh i dont think they will get it unless they read this thread.

You always could stick a link to this thread.

By the way has marvel set the date yet when x-treme will return and beat that pretender vulcan to death with a chunk of concrete? Coz i`d like to know the exact date so i can count it down day by day.

Bloody marvel. Here vulcan is the third brother! Oh no...no...no...NO! I am nota lobotomized gerbil i have more than a three week memory. X-Treme is the third brother i mean by the point the plot was dropped he had pratically presented a signed bithr certificate to the x-men.lol.

Xtreme is dead. It won't be coming back. There are enough X titles right now.

And the old X-book threads are to be left alone in favor of these official threads. It keeps things simple. Please don't revive them. :)

More pages from 475...

uncanny4751.jpg

uncanny4752.jpg

uncanny4753.jpg

uncanny4754.jpg

uncanny4755.jpg

Looking good so far....really good....

I may have been wrong about Tan. It's clear he's put a tonne of hours into that cover. But his interior art looks only slightly better than his arc on MK:S-M; and that was poor. Surely if Beast is only gonna be in a couple panels, then you'd put the effort into not making him look so flat and plain. Not too sure about his arrangement of conversation panels either... still - time will tell

squeekness said:
Xtreme is dead. It won't be coming back. There are enough X titles right now.

And the old X-book threads are to be left alone in favor of these official threads. It keeps things simple. Please don't revive them. :)
He's talking about Adam-X the X-Treme, not the X-Treme X-Men title.

Harlekin said:
He's talking about Adam-X the X-Treme, not the X-Treme X-Men title.

Yep. Adam-X may not have been the greatest character but at least he was an original and interesting idea. Vulcan is plainly just a cash in on a dangling plot thread just like that damn the twelve crossover was. It ain`t clever to introduce a so called third summers brother in 2006 when everyone knew about the actual guy since 1994. I guess i should let it slide but marvel is really getting annoying(for example anyone remeber these bullet points in annoyance? gwen stacy norman osborne rape/baby thing, clone sage, age of apocalypse aniversary rip-off, maximum carnage/maximum clonage, post-morrison x-men, wolverine in ruddy everything)

Marvel is more intereseted in movie merchandise than storytelling these days

Iceburgeruk said:
Marvel is more interested in movie merchandise than storytelling these days

I miss the old Marvel then.
But It still has some good story lines and great art!
When will this Uncanny issue appear?

stormcloud03 said:
I miss the old Marvel then.
But It still has some good story lines and great art!
When will this Uncanny issue appear?

July

too... far... away... AHHH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"