The Dark Knight Official Viral Campaign: Spring '08 - Post Here

Wait a minute..........................Since the new drk knight trailer is premering with 10,000 bc, maybe the new viral will be based from bruce wayne and harvey dent. Just pay attention to the quotes in the trailer and important stuff that may be clues! I think they're trying to base the new viral for batman and get him some followers like they did with the joker. After that, they might have the contestants from the 2 different virals to somewhat clash aganist each other.

But i don't know for sure. I'm just gonna see the movie to see the trailer!

Wait a minute..........................Since the new drk knight trailer is premering with 10,000 bc, maybe the new viral will be based from bruce wayne and harvey dent. Just pay attention to the quotes in the trailer and important stuff that may be clues! I think they're trying to base the new viral for batman and get him some followers like they did with the joker. After that, they might have the contestants from the 2 different virals to somewhat clash aganist each other.

But i don't know for sure. I'm just gonna see the movie to see the trailer!

We all definately need to keep our eyes open, that's for sure.

I need a viral soon! I had interesting dreams last night about the virals.

I would thought they will start next week, wasn't there talk of the virals returning in march?

From the press release:
"Batman: Gotham Knight will be supported by a massive media campaign including primetime TV spots, national print and online coverage. Marketing support will also include strong promotional support as well as a grassroots viral campaign."

Good grab. I didn't catch that the first time I read it.

yea thats about the anime viral which could end up happening

we just have to sit and wait

but i have a feeling that it wont be long before the anime viral starts and they will have to then continue on with the movie viral even if they do use a different character for it

yea thats about the anime viral which could end up happening

we just have to sit and wait

but i have a feeling that it wont be long before the anime viral starts and they will have to then continue on with the movie viral even if they do use a different character for it

I'm still going to cross my fingers for an "I believe in Harvey Dent" political campaign viral! :yay:

You know what sucks about the huge wait, is that whatever starts up really needs to deliver. If it just something lackluster, the fanboys are gonna rip the WB a new a**hole.

At least when it starts, it needs to keep rolling, and not leave us hanging for another 3 months...

You know what sucks about the huge wait, is that whatever starts up really needs to deliver. If it just something lackluster, the fanboys are gonna rip the WB a new a**hole.

At this point I think the fanboys *points to himself* will rip Wb if we get nothing. I would be happy just to see something silly. Even if it sucks, they are still delivering us a viral. So I don't see how we would have that much room to complain.

I'd be willing to bet that the next viral will have to do with Harvey Dent which will lead up to the trailer that will debut before 10,000 B.C. Probably an early showing to those who complete the viral first or whatnot. Ya think?

I'm still going to cross my fingers for an "I believe in Harvey Dent" political campaign viral! :yay:

yea i would like that because they could go in three different ways

1.) make it a proper political broadcast/help gotham lower its crime/bruce & harvey viral

2.) two face showing us that there's always more then one side to a story by luring us into a false sense of security kinda viral

[and this would be my favorite choice of what i think might happen]

3.) Joker messing us around with a fake political viral :hoboj:

whatever happens i hope it happens soon as im geting bored of waiting for something :csad:

yea i would like that because they could go in three different ways

1.) make it a proper political broadcast/help gotham lower its crime/bruce & harvey viral

2.) two face showing us that there's always more then one side to a story by luring us into a false sense of security kinda viral

[and this would be my favorite choice of what i think might happen]

3.) Joker messing us around with a fake political viral :hoboj:

whatever happens i hope it happens soon as im geting bored of waiting for something :csad:

But it makes it all that much more fun to speculate! Doesn't it? :cwink:

what's the cut off for something happening? i gots a feeling it's starting to waiver...

But it makes it all that much more fun to speculate! Doesn't it? :cwink:

yea it dose :woot:

i just hope that WB dont leave us to speculate until the movie comes out as i know [and i'm guessing alot of people on here agree with me] that even a mediocre viral would be better ten speculating about one

yea it dose :woot:

i just hope that WB dont leave us to speculate until the movie comes out as i know [and i'm guessing alot of people on here agree with me] that even a mediocre viral would be better ten speculating about one

Agreed. They won't go that long...there will be another viral before the movie's release. I've got faith in the powers that be. :funny:

everyone does as they know the powers that be are run b a toothy grinning mastermind

ahahAHAHAHAHAHAHA :hoboj:

sorry getting a bit carried away now

just cant wait :woot:

what other trailers are gonna be shown at 10,000 BC?

Supposedly The New Iron Man Trailer Thats set to air During Lost This Week & the first Teaser for Incredible Hulk are airing in Early-Mid March - but its also possible that those two could Air For "Doomsday"

Supposedly The New Iron Man Trailer Thats set to air During Lost This Week & the first Teaser for Incredible Hulk are airing in Early-Mid March - but its also possible that those two could Air For "Doomsday"

yes but again they are rumors you need confirmation from WB or an obvious start to something like the I need you poster that the joker left before we can say "the dark knight" virals can start again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"