The Dark Knight Official Viral Campaign: Spring '08 - Post Here

I've been expecting updates to the viral sites, specially the Harvey Dent's campaign and the Gotham Police ones, since the last major event in the game storyline was Operation Slipknot and we got no new information since then.

But my expectations have led only to more waiting. Nothing new so far, except for the trailer, but nothing concerning the storyline.

So when do we expect more updates? I mean we still have to nail Garcetti and we still have the elections...

Hopefully soon, There's just more than two months left till the movie drops.
It would be cool if they kept the viral going in some capacity after the movie was released, maybe The Gotham Times or The Citizens For Batman sites.

That would be cool, but I'm not sure it would happen cuz interest tends to gradually disappear after the movie hits the screen. But I'd love to see this whole alternative universe living long enough to see a third movie coming out 3 years in the future.

Cloverfield is still going on, just a little, if I remember correctly. This could do something small as a tiny gift so that it all doesn't just stop suddenly.

I wonder what exactly it would take to run this game longer. If 42 would do it.. how much money it would cost.. if fans could run it... if we would even be able to organize such a thing..

Cloverfield is still going on, just a little, if I remember correctly. This could do something small as a tiny gift so that it all doesn't just stop suddenly.

A final Gotham Times edition reporting what went on with Dent would be awesome.

Aren't they making a sequel?

I have no idea, but I think it has to do with the DVD. I think the DVD in itself is supposed to have like a thousand alternate endings, but don't quote me on that, I was never really interested on the Cloverfield viral, I just hear this stuff from a friend.

I have a feeling we'll get the next part when all of the reels have been uploaded onto the net

I have a feeling we'll get the next part when all of the reels have been uploaded onto the net

I think that is a long order. It would be a stretch for someone to just to walk into a movie theater without any contacts in there and expect them to play a trailer for nothing so someone could get it uploaded.

But then again, there could be pieces to a puzzle at the end of each reel. So you may be right.

I hope not... and kinda doubt it. Only cause you can't expect all the film reel winners to upload their film. Some of the winners were young kids who know nothing about film or even the virals. The winner in my city was a young girl, whom I'm sure will eventually sell the reel or let it collect dust.

I hope not... and kinda doubt it. Only cause you can't expect all the film reel winners to upload their film. Some of the winners were young kids who know nothing about film or even the virals. The winner in my city was a young girl, whom I'm sure will eventually sell the reel or let it collect dust.

I'm actually surprised we have three up already...

Just an quick question on my computer the happy trails site has reverted back to its pre-release status......is this happening on anyone elses computer??

69.20.9288-200309111020.12.248

Got a taste for the theatrical? Like me?

Has what's been going on with the Joker (at any point in the game) tied into the rest of the game's storyline, or is that completely separate?

Has what's been going on with the Joker (at any point in the game) tied into the rest of the game's storyline, or is that completely separate?

It's been somewhat connected in that the joker seems to make commentary on the rest of the game ('I believe in Harvey Dent too', and 'It's all part of the plan'), but for the most part they're disconnected.

The Joker campaigns are much larger-scale and are more related to the non-viral marketing (release of posters, trailers, etc), while the other games (like the police corruption stuff) is geared towards the ARG audience, people that are going to get a charge out of Harvey dent buttons, etc.

even so, what would it mean if it was real?

Can someone explain this?

Just a troll--a real clue would relate to something we are aware of, like a site or a phone number...this is just random tapping at the number pad of someone's keyboard.

I. can explain ...
P.robably just a "troll"

HA!

We get it. IP address.

But there's no way someone's dropping in here with a legit lead that is a brand-new IP address. The virals don't work that way. There would be other clues that lead us to an IP address.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"