Comics Official WOLVERINE AND THE X-MEN Discussion Thread

Different? I know she got a new costume, but so did Cannonball.

Has her face looked cracked for the past years? I havnt seen anything with her for a long time didnt know if something happened in between reading stories with her. Didnt remember her having permanent scars.

I thought one of the books mentioned her shedding due to stress.

Well during Necrosha she was possessed by Proteus which caused her to husk into an energy form which she hadn't done before. I bet it was taxing on her body and this is a side effect

Well during Necrosha she was possessed by Proteus which caused her to husk into an energy form which she hadn't done before. I bet it was taxing on her body and this is a side effect

But Necrosha was so long ago. I highly doubt after all this time, especially with a new writer, they would suddenly bring up ties to that story 2 years after the fact.

^

I thought it was a result of Age of X where she had swore not to return to her flesh form.

3492a3a.jpg

Bobby and Kitty :D

WOLVXMEN2011012_COV.jpg

WOLVERINE AND THE X-MEN #12
JASON AARON (w) • NICK BRADSHAW (a&C)
AVX TIE-IN!
• Kid Gladiator goes after the Avengers single-handedly!
• The X-Men from Wolverine’s school see the events of AVX and have a choice to make…
32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

So Bachalo is back as an artist for how long? Honestly I LOVE his style, but it's just not doing it for me in this book, too chaotic. Especially this issue (tho I love how he draws Sabertooth). You know who I miss. Frank Quietly. Boy what I wouldn't give to see him draw some of this cast, along with Anole, Dust, Mercury, Surge, etc.

It looks like they could be switching off every other arc, though it looks like with AvX there could be a little overlap with Bradshaw drawing #12. And I would be just peachy if I never see another Quitely drawing again...

prv12058_cov.jpg

prv12058_pg1.jpg

prv12058_pg2.jpg

prv12058_pg3.jpg

prv12058_pg4.jpg

prv12058_pg5.jpg

Wolverine & The X-Men #9
Jason Aaron (W) • Chris Bachalo (A/C)
Avengers Art Appreciation Variant by Alex Maleev
• AvX Tie-In!
• Wolverine, Torn Between Two Teams!
• Will The Jean Grey School Follow Its Leader?
32 Pgs./Rated T+ ...$3.99

Last edited:
Ha! Broo petitioning for a spot in the Nova Corps!

Bachalo looks good here but he's always been pretty good at drawing Cap.

Considering all thats going on, why are Wolverine and Beast just lounging working on their tans?

They're in the danger room so it's not like they're far away in Hawaii. This seems to lead into the early part of AvX #1.

I hate the current Beast looks. Either he looks like a GI Joe or he looks like a member of the Village People.

WOLVXMEN013_cov.jpg

WOLVERINE & THE X-MEN #13
JASON AARON (w) • NICK BRADSHAW (A&C)
AVX TIE-IN!
• Gladiator & the Shi’Ar Death Commandos take on the Phoenix!
• The secret history of Warbird!
32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

WolvXmenCover14_colPREVIEWSv2.jpg

WOLVERINE AND THE X-MEN #14
JASON AARON (w) • JORGE MOLINA (a)
Cover by NICK BRADSHAW
AVX TIE-IN!
• We can’t say much or we spoil the event of the summer!
• Kitty Pryde on a date with…???
32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

hahahahaha i love it! and of course i love anole being on the cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"