Comics Official WOLVERINE discussion thread

Hehehe

Except for one tiny difference.

There's a rumour going around that there are quite a few people that wants to see Wolverine in as many books as possible..just like there are quite a few people that would like nothing more than to see Segal retire allready.

Hey now, I'm sure there are Seagal fans out there somewhere. And I'd looooove to see Logan retired. :cwink:

^Never happen.

Well of course it wouldn't. I'd love a suitcase with a million dollars to appear at my doorstep, but do you honestly think I expect that to happen? :oldrazz:

Anyway...does anybody knows who'll take over as the writer for the regular title after Loeb finishes his arc?

^I think so....I have not heard who will be taking over. The arc started strong....leveled out....but now I am looking forward to the finish.

Yep. Loeb only stays on this title for this one arc.

Just found out today that Marc Guggenheim is taking over for a five issues arc.

This is good news for me. I really liked his 'vendetta'storyline.Too bad he's only staying for five issues though.

I believe the artist is going to be Scott Kolins.

As for Loeb current storyline...it's like you said,it started out strong and quickly levelled off after a couple of issues. There's also the problem of too many guest stars...

Anyway...here's hoping that Guggenheim will stay for more than one storyline.

Very nice. Is that an upcoming cover?

Lets hope that is the next art team........*crosses fingers*

I love Chen. He does very good work.

^Same here......wish they would take over Origins!!!!!

Hell yeah. Dillion stinks in my book. So stiff. :(

Guess i'm the only one who actually like Dillon's artwork in ORIGIN.

Too bad i can't say the same thing about the current storyline in that book

WOLV057.jpg

WOLVERINE #57
Written by MARC GUGGENHEIM
Penciled by SCOTT KOLINS
Cover by ARTHUR SUYDAM
Marc Guggenheim returns to the title that launched his Marvel Comics career with an arc whose title says it all: "The Death of Logan." Following up on plot threads left over from Marc's blockbuster "Vendetta" arc, this new story promises to take Marvel's feral mutant to the limit -- and beyond! He's aided and abetted by none other than Scott Kolins, using the groundbreaking new style he's employed in the sold-out OMEGA FLIGHT series! 'Nuff said!
32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$2.99

^Yeah....ummm...dont know about Marc....

You didnt like the Vendetta arc?

I liked Vendetta.

Not sure if I like this next idea, or an arc in general that's titled "The Death of Logan." Since, you know, he won't die. :whatever:

Unless it's the death of "Logan," as an entity, in which case he'll start using that godawful James Howlett name, and I'm not sure on that idea either.

I liked Vendetta.

Not sure if I like this next idea, or an arc in general that's titled "The Death of Logan." Since, you know, he won't die. :whatever:

Unless it's the death of "Logan," as an entity, in which case he'll start using that godawful James Howlett name, and I'm not sure on that idea either.

I think the arc is supposed to pick up where MG left off and explore Logan's HF more. Id like to know why Logan has to fight that one dude (forgot his name) when he dies.

I think the arc is supposed to pick up where MG left off and explore Logan's HF more. Id like to know why Logan has to fight that one dude (forgot his name) when he dies.

I liked that little one issue "epilogue" because it was a nice little ending touch to a run. I don't think it needs to be explored in depth, and really, five issues? Meh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"