Official Wonder Woman Casting Suggestions [merged-13]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm...

Ya know...

I almost hate to say it, but...

Demi Moore was looking pretty damn good in Charlie's Angels Full Throttle...

Yeah yeah... blast away... but she was.

Originally posted by Gambit8370

Demi Moore was looking pretty damn good in Charlie's Angels Full Throttle...

That is what I said about three weeks ago, but she IS too old for the part. I think we need a coming-of-age Wonder Woman. Demi would be good for a rebel Amazon, or Hippolita.

Originally posted by EagleVision
My very first pick for Wonder Woman is Catherine-Zeta Jones. Remember The Mask of Zorro..........Visualize it..........she's perfect.

She's like a fat cow now and wouldn't even fit into the costume not only that she's way overrated.

Well...My money would be on Karen Cliche as Wonder Woman.
Karen Cliche, Mackenzie Previn of Adventure Inc.,was born July 22, 1976, in Quebec, Canada. Karen stands nice and tall at a towering 5'9" (I would say that qualifies as an "Amazonian Stance"). Still, she decided that she wanted to be an actress as opposed to a model. She has a personal obsession for Marilyn Monroe, and was raised a tomboy - schweet!
karencliche_cv_starlog_001.jpg

Other Linx:
http://www.safesearching.com/karencliche/gallery/

http://www.stuffmagazine.com/cover_girls/html/girl_300.html

Originally posted by Mr. J
OK!!! Now, I know that I'm going to get in trouble for this, but here's someone who has never been mentioned for the role of WW:

MichelleRo_Vespa_390772_400.jpg

MICHELLE RODRIGUEZ

Now, most of the roles that she plays are tough-chick roles, but she is beautiful in her own way, and she could provide a different look for Wonder Woman, (like Kevin Sorbo did for Hercules)!!!

Yuk! Too damn ugly! She's only somewhat goodlooking when she's pissed. Even then, she's nasty!

Rodriguez is far from ugly. that's just not a good pic. But I don't think she's right for Wonder Woman. Loken is perfect if you ask me.

I love Michelle Rodriguez! Aside from Selma Hayek she would be perfect for Stan Lee's Wonder Woman. But I can' wait to see her in S.W.A.T. And hopefully, she can get that role as Lucrezia (Lucrecia?) Borgia. I'd pay to see her play that.

I saw her in SWAT. I wish they had showcased her more! Her role was smAll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe Ive never considered Loken. Yeah shes gorgeous, but she did only have like 3 lines in T3. If she can do an acting screentest well then I'd love her as the part.

As for the script, I think the chica that wrote Oliver Stones "Alexander" will do a great job on the new Wondy script and should give producers a bit more incentive to get our beloved Diana on the silver screen.

I do share concerns about this new Catwoman... I havent done my homework on that but Im pretty uneasy what this could do to Wondy and future comic book films.

I'll tell you what Catwoman will do to Wonder Woman: It will bury female superhero movies, just like Batman and Robin buried WB Superhero movies.

http://kristanna-loken.trexcatnip.com/films/

Loken is beautiful. She indeed has the face. In T3, her hair was too slicked back, and she looked too serious. I especially hated her trendy outfit. But after seeing her pics, I think she could do it. Black curly hair...yeah, or maybe straight wavy hair.

You know, I really believe that a lesser known person needs to portray Wonder Woman so that she will "be" Wonder Woman. Case in Point: Batman & Robin had Schwarzenegger as "Mr. Freeze" and George Clooney as "Batman", and we all know how that went over. Someone like Karen Cliche not only can she do the physical stunts, but she looks like Wonder Woman. I say give us the character and not a familiar actress to make this movie work. On a sidenote - Though I like Ms. Berry alot, I also fear the path this will lead future WB/DC Movie Projects. I hope that someday before any of the main characters (Superman, Batman, etc.) get green-lighted, DC will head up the projects (Like Ari does for Marvel) and let Hollywood do what it does best: Bring it to life and film the action!

She's not bad. But Karen Cliche looks more like Selina Kyle with those feline eyes of hers.

Has anybody read the latest news? Seems like somebody got smart and got rid of the invisible plane.:D

I see it. And I believe she would be perfect to play Catwoman. Or perhaps the Baroness from G.I. Joe?

Not that anyone asked, but here's what I think anyway.

Sandra Bullock: She just couldn't pull off the role convincingly. Not big or exotic enough.

Karen Cliche: I like her as a candidate for Catwoman, and she doesn't have that regal bearing that's so important.

Jordan Bayne: I could live with it, but she doesn't strike me as the perfect candidate.

Lucy Lawless: She certainly is convincing as a warrior, but I've never found her feminine enough for the role.

Sarah Michelle Gellar: Way too small, and non-Greek looking.

Julia Roberts: I think the reasons why not are pretty clear.

Michelle Rodriguez: Too short, and not the right personality for Diana.

Kristanna Loken: An interesting choice. She's beautiful, exotic, tall, fit, imposing, and feminine. But I think she'd really shine as Artemis.

Demi Moore: Too cold in personality, she'd make a better villian, like Circe. Although I always thought she'd make a GREAT Poison Ivy, too.

Joelene Blalock: She's Greek, got a great body, and is beautiful, but I've never seen her in action, and she strikes me as also kind of cold.

Jennifer Garner: I like her much better as Elektra.

My picks are this:

Wonder Woman: Early 20's to Early 30's: Jennifer Connelley - If she put on some more muscle, she'd be perfect for a young Diana. She's elegant, refined, intelligent, reasonably tall, raven-haired, beautiful, and when she talks, people pay attention.

Wonder Woman: Early 30's to 40's: Monica Belluci - My favorite choice for a more experienced Diana. Incredibly beautiful, Mediterranean-born, statuesque, sexy, intimidating, compassionate, and looks like she could go toe-to-toe with Superman.

Anyway, that's just what I think, but I like my choices.

Hey jblfsu...I like Jennifer Connelly as a candidate also, but I'm sorry to say the role of Catwoman is already filled. Let's move on, shall we?

wow. Karen Cliche has my vote. But my ex-gf is 6'5" so I'm sure someone could go thru the WNBA to find a taller WW candidate. My ex wasn't in the WNBA but did play college basketball. (Please NOT Chyna/Joanie Laurer)

Karen Cliche has my vote. She's one of the few actress that really looks the part

I like the chick coming out in UNDERWORLD.

You mean Kate Beckinsale? Isn't she supposed to be in Helsing next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"