Official Wonder Woman Casting Suggestions [merged-13]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright guys cut the crap! EVERYTIME you guys mention a woman I go look and find her to be as hot or hotter than the one before! Alana De La Garza is Fuego! How is a man to make up his mind?

Alright guys cut the crap! EVERYTIME you guys mention a woman I go look and find her to be as hot or hotter than the one before! Alana De La Garza is Fuego! How is a man to make up his mind?

What is 'Fuego'? It means 'hot', right?

Thanks for adding Morena, Lobo! :yay: But for some reason I can't vote on the poll?

Morena is one of the prettiest women I've ever seen, and her face would be great for Diana, but she is very thin to be playing WW. She would need to add a lot of muscle. Isn't she also short?

Her body is lean, but if she works on her torso, mostly shoulders and arms, and builds up her chest muscles she'd be good to go as Diana. At least IMHO.

normal_40yearoldvirgin92.jpg

oi.jpg

0905_07_FF_MB.jpg

And as for height, Morena is already pretty tall for a woman at 5' 7½"/5' 8", but they can make her taller just by giving her some WalkTall Shoes http://www.walktallshoes.com/. They can increase her height up to 2.75". That would make her more then 5'10".

dominion2.jpg

bscap021.jpg

Oh no, here we go again: back to the days of Morena Baccarin advertisement.

Only 3 votes :( Guess people haven't realized I changed the names on the poll yet

Crap, admins told me it would be as the poll started over :huh:

Let me try something

Try it now, if it doesn't work just tell me who you want and I'll edit in the vote

****. Who do you want me to add a vote for?

What is the problem with the poll...it saids that I have also already voted...(for Rhona Mitra)...help!!

If anyone is unfamiliar with Victoria hill, this is her she teasted for Miller's Justice League

victoriahill.jpg

What is the problem with the poll...it saids that I have also already voted...(for Rhona Mitra)...help!!

I'll add it. But how would you all feel if I closed this thread and started a new one with the poll names above and made it multiple choice?

It still says I voted Evangeline Lilly.:huh:

But I do see my vote for Missy added to the poll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"