Comics Official X-FACTOR Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really interested in the fact that Tryp admitted that
he's the one that killed Madrox's parents.

Joaqenix said:
By the way, I have a question on Rictor. I think in the last Letters page David talked about Shatterstar and Rictor as if there was something going on there in the past. Did that really happen/when/what was going on exactly? I had no idea personally.

There was an idea/rumor tossed around for a while that Rictor and Shatterstar were a gay couple. It never actually was shown on the pages of any comic though.

So far this series has really hit the right nerve on my end. It's just not a duplicate of all the other X books. I love the noirish approach that they've carried over and the team dynamic is typical David.

Specter313 said:
I'm really interested in the fact that Tryp admitted that
he's the one that killed Madrox's parents.

There was an idea/rumor tossed around for a while that Rictor and Shatterstar were a gay couple. It never actually was shown on the pages of any comic though.

it was strongly hinted they were a couple, i hope they go forward with this. if any book is going to have gay character, it is def x-factor. if it doesnt work with shatterstar, rictor could always dates jamies gay dupe lol.

also, i cant wait to see what the deal is with tryp and jamies parents

I actually like Ariel Olivetti`s artwork

Id prefer Ric and Rhane back together, they could be the new R&R.

Nightwolf said:
Id prefer Ric and Rhane back together, they could be the new R&R.

When were they ever an item?

Towards the end of new mutants when they joined with the x-terminators to around just after Rhane joined x-factor for the first time.

I wanted to buy some issues the other day and I didn't see it on the stand in my comic shop so I asked. The man said it was a horrible series and no one buys it so he stopped ordering it. I pissed. It is not a horrible series and now I am missing the rest of the issues.

Horrible series?

What the ****? Kick his ass!

Charlie No-One said:
I wanted to buy some issues the other day and I didn't see it on the stand in my comic shop so I asked. The man said it was a horrible series and no one buys it so he stopped ordering it. I pissed. It is not a horrible series and now I am missing the rest of the issues.

He really must be on drugs or something to say that its a horrible series. Is there any other comic book shop around where you live, because I highly recommend this series, hell you could always go on eBay, there some people that sell comics cheap on there. Including me myself lol :).

I have the first issue and enjoyed it alot. That shop is twenty minutes away from me and I don't have anything closer. I will just wait for the TPB.

Charlie No-One said:
I have the first issue and enjoyed it alot. That shop is twenty minutes away from me and I don't have anything closer. I will just wait for the TPB.

Damn that sucks, well the TPB should be coming out fairly soon. I posted when it comes out, I believe its July. *Looks back at previous post* Yeah it comes out July, 19th so not really a long wait.

When is the next issue coming out?

A comic shop owner corrupted by power. Not that I can blame him. If I owned my own comic shop, I'd have stopped ordering Milligan's run on X-Men so idiots would stop buying every issue simply so they could complain about it. "I hate Milligan's run, but I'm still going to buy it." Not from my shop, pal.

Manic said:
A comic shop owner corrupted by power. Not that I can blame him. If I owned my own comic shop, I'd have stopped ordering Milligan's run on X-Men so idiots would stop buying every issue simply so they could complain about it. "I hate Milligan's run, but I'm still going to buy it." Not from my shop, pal.

I'll boycott your Comic Shop lol...j/k.

Mr Lex Luthor said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Madrox
The next issue comes out June 28th.

Thanks. Cheers. :up:

You welcome.

X-Factor is probably the best X comic out right now...I have all 7 issues and i`m gonna buy the TBP so i can seal up my comics

Possibly the best thing Marvel is putting out right now. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"