Comics Official X-FORCE Discussion Thread - Part 1

This is the first issue I've been interested in since issue 1.

So this title hasn't gotten any better yet? I dropped it after the second issue because I wasn't really into it, but I miss Colossus so I want to jump in again.

I also got into this book to follow Colossus.....but it is still just dragging. The play between Forge and Dr. Nemisis is getting old and this team still feels like it is missing something.....

prv16386_cov.jpg

prv16386_pg1.jpg

prv16386_pg2.jpg

prv16386_pg3.jpg

prv16386_pg4.jpg

prv16386_pg5.jpg

prv16386_pg6.jpg

sooo...bishop has been under posession this whole time (i wouldn't mind this angle if it brings him back to the good guys)?

prv16455_cov.jpg

prv16455_pg1.jpg

prv16455_pg2.jpg

prv16455_pg3.jpg

prv16455_pg4.jpg

CABLE AND X-FORCE #8
DENNIS HOPELESS (W) • SALVADOR LARROCA (A/C)
50TH ANNIVERSARY VARIANT ALSO AVAILABLE
• Cable and his team go into space facing down an armada!
• Will this put them face-to-face with the UNCANNY AVENGERS, who are still hot in pursuit?
32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99

Uncanny X-Force was just a fun arc to read but I am still waiting for Cable to do something.

CABLEXF2012013COV_col.jpg

CABLE & X-FORCE #12 & 13
Issue #12 –
• Domino and Colossus team up for the heist of the century!
• But will their mounting feelings for one another keep them from pulling of their mission?
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
Issue #13 –
• It’s a Summers Family Reunion when Cable and Havok come face to face!
• Can Cable convince his uncle that his cause is just?
• Elsewhere, Hope embarks upon a futuristic adventure – with an unexpected mentor!32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

UNCXF2012010COV_col.jpg

UNCANNY X-FORCE #10
SAM HUMPHRIES (W) • DEXTER SOY (A)
Cover by KRIS ANKA
• The skies of Madripoor run red as Uncanny X-Force face off against Fantomex...Fantomex...and Fantomex!
• We know what Psylocke did last summer, and it’s a doozy! Find out in this edition of Uncanny X-Force True Hollywood Story.
• Storm has no tolerance for your drama. She is a mutant, a goddess, and a headmistress. She’s got enough going on. Stop with the five-paragraph texts. Do not email her. No voicemail.
• What happens in Paris, stays in Paris...unless Puck finds out, in which case it’s probably all over Twitter!

Just curious, but why haven't we made separate thread for Uncanny and Cable? :huh:

Just curious, but why haven't we made separate thread for Uncanny and Cable? :huh:

I just thought it would be easier than making more threads to clutter up the board more. Plus, it's not like these threads move that fast anymore these days, so they won't be hard to follow. I think I even asked others in this thread back in the day when they were announced and the majority said they were fine with keeping them both in the same thread.

UXFORCE2013005_DC11_LR_c878b.jpg

UXFORCE2013005_int_LR-1_e6ab9.jpg

UXFORCE2013005_int_LR-2_33f20.jpg

UXFORCE2013005_int_LR-3_cd312.jpg

UXFORCE2013005_int_LR-4_555dd.jpg

UNCANNY X-FORCE #5
SAM HUMPHRIES (W) • ADRIAN ALPHONA (A)
Cover by KRIS ANKA
VARIANT COVER BY ED MCGUINNESS
• Guest-penciler ADRIAN ALPHONA (co-creator of RUNAWAYS) joins UXF!
• Psylocke digs deep into Bishop’s head and what she finds will shock you!
• One of the biggest X-Villains of the past 20 years threatens the Uncanny X-Force!

CABLEXF2012009_DC11_LR_fa836.jpg

CABLEXF2012009_int_LR-1_02fed.jpg

CABLEXF2012009_int_LR-2_f92db.jpg

CABLEXF2012009_int_LR-3_abfc3.jpg

CABLEXF2012009_int_LR-4_d70e2.jpg

CABLE AND X-FORCE #9
Wolverine Costume Variant By John Tyler Christopher
Guest starring the Uncanny Avengers!
• Hope goes on the run, determined to help Cable whether he wants it or not…
…but the Uncanny Avengers have been keeping tabs on Hope and they’re not about to let her get tangled up with Cable’s band of fugitives!

I'm not buying Havok as the true leader of the Uncanny Avengers..Captain America is...and he is a dick

Cable X-Force, needs to step it up. This thing is moving way to slow with what feels like little happening.

UXFORCE2013006-DC11-LR-e42f9.jpg

UXFORCE2013006-int-LR-1-73741.jpg

UXFORCE2013006-int-LR-2-bdb69.jpg

UXFORCE2013006-int-LR-3-01d18.jpg

UXFORCE2013006-int-LR-4-55475.jpg

UNCANNY X-FORCE #6
SAM HUMPHRIES (W) • ADRIAN ALPHONA & DEXTER SOY (A)
Cover by MARCOS MARTIN
• Secrets from the future and the past come to haunt Uncanny X-Force!
• What does Fantomex want from Betsy?
• What does Betsy want from Cluster?
• What does Cluster want from Fantomex?
• What does Bishop want from the 21st century? A body count or a good burger?
• And Los Angeles, lock up your humans: there’s a new mutant on the loose!

Loving Logan's reaction to the swarm of sheep hah. I'm really enjoying where this book is going.

Think this was my favorite issue of the new UXF to date. Really dug the Betsy Logan stuff.

Bout time to jump into some Fantomex stuff though. Besides Betsy and Fantomex I really don't care for this team.

Last edited:
Same here. Betsy is the only reason I've been picking up this book and after the issue I was considering dropping it. Good thing I gave it one more shot.

I'm loving what they're doing with Spiral. Ever since the 90s show and X-men COTA (the capcom fighter) I loved seeing her pop up in the books. I remember reading a blurb that she used to be a stunt woman, but I never have seen it addressed. I love how they're humanizing her in this book.

Spiral's line "I loved...I loved pizza. I had a dog. I named him Saxaphone" could have been cheesy, but it came off so incredibly sad and lonely. These are things we can take for granted as always being there, but you'll never know when you could be snatched up and literally remade.

Who knows how much she hates herself looking in the mirror, but never has time to lash out or even cry. Just do Mojo's bidding, fight some battles, meet the X-men. It doesn't excuse what she's done, but it's such an interesting new side to her.

Also the sheer potential for Bishop's redemption has me stoked! :)

UXFORCE2013012COV_col.jpg

UNCANNY X-FORCE #11
SAM HUMPHRIES (W) • RAMON PEREZ (A)
Cover by KRIS ANKA
X-men 50th Anniversary Variant by TBD ARTIST
• Newly reunited, the members of Uncanny X-Force must cope with the fallout of their recent decisions.
• Bishop gives the team more information about the dangerous threats they face – but can he be believed? Or is he only manipulating X-Force?
• Plus: the secret of the Revenants revealed!

CABLEXF2012014COV_col.jpg

CABLE AND X-FORCE #14
• It’s time for the final showdown: X-FORCE vs. THE UNCANNY AVENGERS!
• Can Hope save her adopted father from the Uncanny Avengers – and from himself?
• And in the wake of this tumultuous battle, what will be the future of Cable’s X-Force?

I just read #3 of Cable's book and boy the plotline with that infected meat is just not interesting. Please tell me the book gets better

UXFORCE2013007-DC11-LR-1ef65.jpg

UXFORCE2013007-int-LR-1-60979.jpg

UXFORCE2013007-int-LR-2-135a8.jpg

UXFORCE2013007-int-LR-3-308d3.jpg

UXFORCE2013007-int-LR-4-9a260.jpg

UNCANNY X-FORCE #7
SAM HUMPHRIES (W) • TBA (A)
Cover by KRIS ANKA
• Secrets from the future and the past come to haunt Uncanny X-Force!
• What does Fantomex want from Betsy?
• What does Betsy want from Cluster?
• What does Cluster want from Fantomex?
• What does Bishop want from the 21st century? A body count or a good burger?
• And Los Angeles, lock up your humans: there’s a new mutant on the loose!
32 PGS. /Parental Advisory …$3.99

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"