Official X-Men Avatar thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question: which program do you use to extract sequences from movies? Could you post the link to download that program?

Don't forget to show off that banner :up:

Hehe!!Will do!!:)

La_She_Beast said:
Question: which program do you use to extract sequences from movies? Could you post the link to download that program?

I've used Imageready when I've wanted to do that-though it doesn't work with all formats of movies,sadly!:(

Aaand the banner dear Javon asked for, for your viewing pleasure-I HAD to give Halle Berry blue eyes, in case anyone wondered,it's what I nagged about since X1!:p

Storm-header2.gif

While I'm here, and because I just feel in such a Gambit/Rogue mood, a few icons!!;)

005xbfdx
005xf6ck
005x9wf7
005x8z8q

Aaand the banner dear Javon asked for, for your viewing pleasure-I HAD to give Halle Berry blue eyes, in case anyone wondered,it's what I nagged about since X1!:p

Storm-header2.gif
Amazing banner! :woot:

While I'm here, and because I just feel in such a Gambit/Rogue mood, a few icons!!;)

005x8z8q
Beautiful. I LOVE that picture. I was actually working on a manip based on it a while back... I really should get back to it.

I'll have to snag a few of those avatars. :heart:

Storm-header2.gif

005xbfdx
005xf6ck
005x9wf7
005x8z8q

Daaaaaamn... how long does it take you to do these beauties?

Thank you, all!:DYou're welcome to snag away, TKing...and there are more of them if you check my website-I posted a whole bunch yesterday!;)

Tori...I fell in love with that cover the second I saw it, it's so beautiful!!!I can't wait to see that manip,if you do get around to finishing it!!:D

Daaaaaamn... how long does it take you to do these beauties?

Hmmmm...honestly?I just start making and never look at the time-these avvies are from a bunch of 50+ i made...and I hadn't even realised they were so many till I posted them!!!o_O

Those Rogue/Gambit avvies are wonderful! I've never seen those pics. Could someone post them for me?

Beautiful work as usual, Silver ;) Though you already know my thoughts on those. :p

Thanks, TKing, for liking the Nighty ones too!

Have a few more icons to share too for those who like them:)

000rkdrk
000q2wcw
000pf9f1
000rp3w8
000f044t

Yup, I do and thank you so much!!!:D

I love those icons!!!*swoons*Though you also already know that!!;)

Storm-header2.gif

005xbfdx
005xf6ck
005x9wf7
005x8z8q
Everything looks amazing, I pm'd you :cwink:

Britrogue, where are your brilliant Pyrogue avvies?! :eek: Who's in your new one?

Only 300 more posts to go until I reach 6,000!!!

Thanks for the props guys! ^Don't worry, it'll past by FAST. Play the celebrity surname game :cwink:

Storm-header2.gif

005xbfdx
005xf6ck
005x9wf7
005x8z8q
Very nice, I love the blue eyes-touch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"