Not open for further replies.
I just got X-Men #186 and I am unimpressed.:mad:
This story had so much potential.

XMEM190COVER_400.jpg

X-MEN #190
Written by MIKE CAREY
Pencils & Cover by CHRIS BACHALO
“SUPERNOVAS”
Northstar and Aurora are back! Awoken by a mysterious new threat, the twins have been let loose in the Xavier Mansion, leaving a path way of destruction and death. Their mission: Kill Sabretooth! Part 3 (of 6)!
32 PGS./Rated A ...$2.99

Specter313 said:
XMEM190COVER_400.jpg

X-MEN #190
Written by MIKE CAREY
Pencils & Cover by CHRIS BACHALO
“SUPERNOVAS”
Northstar and Aurora are back! Awoken by a mysterious new threat, the twins have been let loose in the Xavier Mansion, leaving a path way of destruction and death. Their mission: Kill Sabretooth! Part 3 (of 6)!
32 PGS./Rated A ...$2.99

:eek: So Mystique is Iceman's new love intorest?
I can't wait for the new creative team for this title. I am so sick of Milligan.

hmmm. i guess i gotta see how the storyline plays out b4 i judge the cover. i guess mystique is gonna b the emma of x-men. peace.

I hope this makes Iceman a main player in this comic. I think this relationship could potentialy be really interesting for him.
Has anybody got a picture of the front cover of part 2?

Nightwolf said:
Before i saw that pic i was a bit upset that Rogue was going to be leader of this team, especially with Cable there, but if she continues to look as badass as she does in the pic ill be happy with the choice. This team struggles with having too many good leaders while uncanny struggles, imo to find one.

How do you know shes going to be the Leader???

I believe it has been stated by the writer that Rogue will be the leader of this team. I could be wrong though.

Cable would make the most sense, unless he's a part timer like Logan is for the Avengers.

I dont think Cable should even be on the team. It is so against what he is doing in Cable and Deadpool exiling himself from America on his island.

Yeah, I'm not sure how that's gonna sync up with the story being told in C&D. It really looks like he'll be getting the Wolverine treatment: part time on a 2nd team and the ability to be in multiple places at once.

just got 185... this sucks... Milligan go away already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fans have said NO NO And nO TO YOU!!!!

Specter313 said:
Anyone else think these new Sentinel designs are ripped off from Neon Genesis Evangelion?
I agree. And they suck.

cerealkiller182 said:
I dont think Cable should even be on the team. It is so against what he is doing in Cable and Deadpool exiling himself from America on his island.

Well Decemation has occured and mutants need all the help they can get therefore I could see him biting the bullet to help Mutants in America. BTW I don't read C&D so this is only an opinion as to why he would leave.

that is a kick ass pic of iceman and mystigue.

Northstar's going to be back? Well, I guess we were right when we saw that first cover.

Wonder if his brainwashing will be touched upon. SHIELD was trying to deprogram him, but looked like they were unsuccessful. Has it been dealt with since, and I missed it?

i cant wait for the new run, rogue looks amazing

milligan sucks so freaking hard, i have hated every arc of his run, he made my fave character (rogue) so boring and whiney

spark627 said:
i cant wait for the new run, rogue looks amazing

milligan sucks so freaking hard, i have hated every arc of his run, he made my fave character (rogue) so boring and whiney
yeah well, he turned mine (Gambit) and turned him into a freak. Now he's gone off to who knows where and I have no idea when I will see him again. :( #186 sucked the great big fat one.

Colossal Spoons said:
I wonder what Milligan would be best suited for?
A slow agonizing death? :p j/k.

Colossal Spoons said:
Heh, I didn't think Golgotha was THAT bad.
Nah, it's pretty much been the Horseman arc that burned me. It was like he had no clue who he was worting, like these were strangers in X-men uniforms. Maybe Milligan was drugged.....:p

Hey, at least he did make Lorna a tad more interesting. And I'm always down for anything Sunfire related, wish he'd join a team already.

Yeah, Sunfire's pretty cool. Maybe he and Gambit will create their own team now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"