prv10353_pg2.jpg

prv10353_pg3.jpg

prv10353_pg4.jpg

prv10353_pg5.jpg

X-MEN LEGACY #258
Written by MIKE CAREY
Pencils by STEVE KURTH
Cover by MICO SUAYAN
“FIVE MILES SOUTH OF THE UNIVERSE” CONCLUSION!
Locked in psychic combat with an extraterrestrial opponent who far outclasses her, and trapped on a space station that’s hurtling toward an exploding sun, Marvel Girl finds herself in dire straits. With the lives of the station’s inhabitants and her teammates on the line, just how far will she go to win the day?
32 PGS./Rated T+ ...$2.99

XMENLG2008262COV_col_revised.jpg

X-MEN LEGACY #262
CHRISTOS GAGE (W) • DAVID BALDEON (A) • COVER BY MARK BROOKS
• Wolverine and his team of X-Men fight classic X-Villain Exodus!
• For the first time since SCHISM, members of Cyclops’ X-Men come face-to-face with Wolverine’s X-Men...to explosive results!
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$2.99

Damn, I was really hoping Exodus would be a good guy after his fight/talk with Xavier :down:

prv10585_cov.jpg

prv10585_pg1.jpg

prv10585_pg2.jpg

prv10585_pg3.jpg

prv10585_pg4.jpg

prv10585_pg5.jpg

prv10585_pg6.jpg

prv10585_pg7.jpg

X-MEN LEGACY #259
Written by MIKE CAREY
Pencils by KHOI PHAM
Cover by CLAY MANN
Regenesis Gold Variant by NICK BRADSHAW
Marvel Comics 50th Anniversary Variant by DAVID YARDIN
SCHISM AFTERMATH!
The X-Men are divided. As the teams part ways, Rogue, Magneto and Gambit attend to unfinished business, hoping to avoid answering the question: Whose side are they on?
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$2.99

I liked the Scott and Alex stuff wish there was more.

Does anyone even care about Ariel?

I was kinda mad. Didn't it promise to tie up some loose ends of Carey's it took a whole issue of a 2 issue arc to get to one. Next issue is so going to be rushed.

Yeah it just seemed to be a load of pages of Rogue, Cyclops and Nemesis talking, kinda lame.

I liked the Scott and Alex stuff wish there was more.

Does anyone even care about Ariel?
I do! Carey announced that she wasnt dead and was coming back last year shortly after SC. I thought he forgot about her since we never saw anything till now. Im glad he's gone back to this loose end but I dont like how she is broguht back. Id have rather she had been on a vacation and just strolled in as if nothing happened...lol

As for Scott and Alex, I hate how cool Alex is with him. I wanted to see him call him out for abandoining him in space and not donig anything to search for him

Last edited:
Man I cant stand Frenzy. I wanted someone to punch her in the face in the last issue

I like Frenzy but I prefer her when she was more like Grace Jones with superpowers than 'angry black woman' cliche she is right now

wasn't Grace Jones the epitome of 'Angry Black Woman' tho? or just bat **** insanity?

Grace Jones is more fierce Amazonian eccentric women you don't want to mess with.

She has a temper if pushed but she isn't angry all the time and she is really laidback nowhere days. She isn't Naomi Campbell or anything.

xmenlgpo2008260cov_col_02.jpg

XMENLGPO2008260001.jpg

XMENLGPO2008260003.jpg

XMENLGPO2008260006.jpg

XMENLGPO2008260012.jpg

X-MEN LEGACY #260.1
CHRISTOS GAGE (W) • DAVID BALDEON (A)
COVER BY MARK BROOKS

• REGENESIS tie-in! A new creative team and a new status quo for X-MEN: LEGACY...
• Rogue, Gambit, Iceman, Frenzy and Rachel Summers take up their posts as teachers
and protectors of Wolverine’s School...just in time to defend it from invading N’Garai demons!

32 PGS. /Rated T+ ...$2.99

So I'm just realising Polaris has her X Gene back. The scanned her as X Gene positive in the last issue there. Wondering if it was a mistake though.

Also clearly they have forgotten that the Phoneix Force left Rachel. So why's she still tapping into it in the preview?

Last edited:
XMENLG20080263.jpg

X-Men Legacy #263 & #264
Issue # 263 Christos Gage (W) • David Baldeon (A)
Issue # 264 Christos Gage (W) • Rafa Sandoval (A)
Issue #263
Cover By Mark Brooks
• The Final Chapter In The Story Featuring Classic X-Villain Exodus.
• Wolverine’s X-Men Are Joined In Battle By Cyclops’ Young X-Men Recruits…To Disastrous Results!
32 Pgs./Rated T+ …$2.99
*Issue #263 Cover Shown.
Issue #264
Cover By Mark Brooks
• Featuring Mimic And Weapon Omega!
• Weapon Omega Is A Mutant Time Bomb, Ready To Explode…And He’s Just Shown Up On The Doorstep Of The Jean Grey School For Higher Learning. How Will The X-Men Disarm Him Before He Detonates?
32 Pgs./Rated T+ …$2.99

prv11068_cov.jpg

prv11068_pg1.jpg

prv11068_pg2.jpg

prv11068_pg3.jpg

prv11068_pg4.jpg

X-MEN LEGACY #260.1
CHRISTOS GAGE (W) • DAVID BALDEON (A)
COVER BY MARK BROOKS
ISSUE #261 VENOM VARIANT COVER BY TBA
• REGENESIS tie-in! A new creative team and a new status quo for X-MEN: LEGACY...
• Rogue, Gambit, Iceman, Frenzy and Rachel Summers take up their posts as teachers and protectors of Wolverine’s School...just in time to defend it from invading N’Garai demons!
32 PGS./Rated T+ ...$2.99

Nice to see some real Gambit action again. :)

Rogue..acting mature and teaching?? wow

What is Rachel's codename these days? Does she have one??

Also, considering her distaste for Cyclops, I'm surprised to see her still using the Summers name...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"