The Walking Dead Oh Jesus, here comes an Andrea thread...

why did she not give them crap for leaving her to die?

Carol explained that they thought she was dead. And I'm guessing having them all pointing guns at her when she arrived convinced her that this would be a bad time to bring that up.

why did she not give them crap for leaving her to die?
I'm picturing a scene where Andrea asks Rick if she can side with his group during the war and when one of the group refuses she can always say, "You left me to die and I forgave you, now it's time for you to do the same." Or some cray-cray thing like that.

Did it bother anyone else that no one mentioned Maggie's sexual assault? I'm pretty sure that would have changed Andrea's perception of Phillip, immediately.

Out standing point!

I wonder if they will let Andrea rejoin the group when all is said & done before they go on the road again

Considering how much better of a character Carol has become on TV as opposed to the comic book, and how much worse Andrea has become, I will literally stab a ***** if Carol dies this season and Andrea lives.

You should be grateful Andrea saved her ass. :o

Although, I do agree that it would suck. It's quite humbling. Before the season began, I was so excited to see what adventures Andrea and Michonne would get into, only to be greatly disappointed that they glossed right over it. Part of me wants a flashback episode, but knowing what happens with Andrea going GAGA for the Governor and abandoning Michonne, I rather not. I couldn't care less about Carol before this season, now she's become a favorite of mine.

Maybe a flashback with Rick and the Gang.

Although, I do agree that it would suck. It's quite humbling. Before the season began, I was so excited to see what adventures Andrea and Michonne would get into, only to be greatly disappointed that they glossed right over it.

Agreed, but I guess the way Andrea described their adventures that nothing much happened but them laying low most of the winter. It would've been nice to see why Michonne cared for Andrea so much before she left Woodbury. B/c I also agree that during those 8 months I believe they might've been doing more than protecting eachother. Afterall it was probably just those two (as well as Michonne's two mouthless and armless chained walkers) being isolated in the middle of nowhere most of the winter.

I'm re-watching the last episode, and I for some reason I'm feeling for Andrea more than when I initially watched it. I still have my issues, but I don't find it so off-putting the second time around.

Well, I am sometimes considered an emotional creature.

I can't believe Andrea told The Gov about Shane and Lori.

The writers are intentionally making her look worse than she needs to be. I understand wanting to bring up the Shane issue, but there has to be SOME way for that to happen without making Andrea look like a blithering idiot.

Seriously. Yes, blame the writers but I just don't see how people defend Andrea, let alone LIKE her character. I mean, she's a grown ass woman. Can you imagine the situation where that came up in convo? They just had sex and she's like "Yeah Rick and Lori are married and Lori is like totally pregnant. But like Lori was totally having sex with Shane when Rick wasn't around so that baby is like totally Shane's. OMG, lol." She comes off more like some 15 year old bimbo with the high school quarterback than the mature, professional woman she's supposedly is with her constant verbal diarrhea.

It's understandable to defend Andrea when there's something reasonable to defend.

We're WELL past that point now.

It's understandable to defend Andrea when there's something reasonable to defend.

We're WELL past that point now.

Apparently not according to my conversation in the last episode thread.:o

The poster in thread now is dead wrong. But I've already covered this. She's past the point of no return with her stupidity. Earlier this season, I would willingly defend her. But no more. :o

There are some strong broads on this show, but she really ****ing does belong in the kitchen. Just go make me some scrambled eggs and bacon and leave the real work to the rest of us, please. :o

Andrea deserves a one way ticket straight to hell. I cannot remember a television character I've hated so much in recent memory.

God, could you imagine what he'd do to her...

"If you want Rick Grimes to hear us, WE'RE GOING TO HAVE TO SPEAK LOUDER!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"