The Walking Dead Oh Jesus, here comes an Andrea thread...

She officially has god awful taste in men.

At least The Governor isn't as obviously bat**** as Shane was when she was jumping his bones.

Maybe that was her type before the fallout. We don't really know about Andrea. Maybe she was in to bad boys and jerks to somehow make her feel good about herself.

She is an idiot though. Or maybe she is just taking advantage of a situation and taking the bad with the good because there aren't that many options left.

I mean in all honesty if we were outsiders and had no knowledge of Rick or the Gov., would you choose to live in Woodbury or the prison based off appearances?

I think some of the Andrea hate is over-the-top.

it's understandable to me why Woodbury would be so appealing at surface appearances, and The Governor hasn't done anything obviously shady that she's been privy to.

I think some of the Andrea hate is over-the-top.

it's understandable to me why Woodbury would be so appealing at surface appearances, and The Governor hasn't done anything obviously shady that she's been privy to.

Dude. She sold Michonne out ( you know, the friend who saved her ass more than a couple times) for the first town they find who just happens to be ran by f'n Meryl, the guy who called her sugar **** in S1E2. Andrea deserves all the hate she's getting.

She didn't sell her friend out. All she knows is her friend wanted to leave a peaceful environment based on a hunch. I don't blame Andrea for staying.

Yeah, the demonizing of Andrea's every action is getting old. She wasn't selling anyone out. She's not responsible for Glenn and Maggie's imprisonment and torture. She didn't kickstart the zombie apocalypse. She wasn't the second shooter on the Grassy Knoll. And she also didn't give birth to Hitler, so... :o

Knew someone would appreciate that early this morning.:woot:

Yeah, the demonizing of Andrea's every action is getting old. She wasn't selling anyone out. She's not responsible for Glenn and Maggie's imprisonment and torture. She didn't kickstart the zombie apocalypse. She wasn't the second shooter on the Grassy Knoll. And she also didn't give birth to Hitler, so... :o

You don't know that for sure

In my case its not. I've hated her since day one and thats before she started her laundry list of stupid actions that range from siding with the guy everyone knew was a ****ing psychopath, shooting Daryl in the head because she thought he was a walker and pretty much everything she's done in this one season. I've never liked her. Something was always off about her character in comparison to how awesome she is in the comics.

And she sold Michonne out. There is no way you can argue around that one. Some dude offered her some tea and she let her "friend" walk out on her own. Definition of a sell out.

No, I'll freely grant you, Shane was obviously nuts, and a trigger-happy moron, for that matter.

Her total lack of judgment is getting unbelievable. It's just poor writing. Yes, Michonne should've opened her damn mouth and told Andrea what she saw, but it's like the writers take every possible opportunity to have her not only make bad choices, but make them while showing a total lack common sense. It's the same thing they did with Lori.

You make it sound like there's been a giant neon sign floating over Woodbury saying "THERE BE BAD **** HERE!" and she's just choosing to ignore it.

Yea, she hasn't had any "smoking gun" to tip her off that there's something shady about Woodbury and The Governor.

I think that the arena thing, at best, just makes them a holes. They aren't evil because of these fights. Now if they fed strangers to them, sure.

It doesn't matter. Andrea even showed restrictions about the whole notion. Then she got all googly eyed with the Governor and was all like "Yeah I like to fight" or whatever. I'll admit, the writing is horrible for her character. Still, because of the horrible writing she is a terrible character and yes she deserves to die and I hope she burns in hell.

Do you think she'll be taken out by the Governor or by a mob of zombies?

Her total lack of judgment is getting unbelievable. It's just poor writing. Yes, Michonne should've opened her damn mouth and told Andrea what she saw, but it's like the writers take every possible opportunity to have her not only make bad choices, but make them while showing a total lack common sense. It's the same thing they did with Lori.

She might not of believed Michonne anyway.

Andrea is probably one of the closest to getting killed off. Next to Herschel and his other daughter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"