The Walking Dead Oh Jesus, here comes an Andrea thread...

For some reason I don't think Andrea will get killed off. If she does I feel it will be at the hands of the Gov. I really want Andrea to go back with Rick's group, but unless the Gov. shows his true colors she will stay in Woodbury.

She doesn't seem like the grind kind of girl and is probably tired of living the type of life that she had when with Rick and the gang.

I hate Andrea. I've always hated her since day one. She needs to die.

I find the defense of Andrea in this thread disturbing.

:down

At first I didn't mind Andrea, but now she's really getting on my nerves.

I might have been more sympathic towards Andrea had I not read the comic and known how awesome her character could/can be.

She wasn't even that awesome until around the end of the prison arc.

Perhaps, but at least she had her **** together.

You make it sound like there's been a giant neon sign floating over Woodbury saying "THERE BE BAD **** HERE!" and she's just choosing to ignore it.

There might as well be. For one thing...

Um....ZOMBIE ARENA?!:doh:

How about the fact that the Gov. trusts Merle to be one of his right-hand men? You don't need to be around Merle long to know he's bad news.

How about the fact that the Gov. basically wouldn't let them leave? Of course, Andrea was too dumb to realize it, but she should have.

Then there's the Gov's generally creepy demeanor and the a-little-too-perfect vibe of Woodbury. All things Andrea can see.

Woodbury is one of those places that's outwardly idyllic to the point where it's creepy.

OMG, f***ing Dale. He just had to guilt trip Andrea into living. That's why he got his the next season.

:o

Andrea is beyond saving. She definitely needs to meet her end by the season finale.

Please, someone defend Andrea. I dare you. I double dog dare you. Do it please.

next season she's gonna go ahead and doink a walker, just take the leap and go full throttle series-villain concubine.

OH! I forgot this..

[YT]AiJ6AvX8JPw[/YT]

:o

Darthphere will find a way to turn that into her killing them both herself and then banging the Gov six ways from Sunday. Just you wait. :o

Darthphere will find a way to turn that into her killing them both herself and then banging the Gov six ways from Sunday. Just you wait. :o

You say that like it's not a real possibility.

Um, it could be worse. She could be ugly and annoying lol.:woot:

Just curious, but does anyone think Andrea and Michonne had a little something going on when they were out there alone together? It almost seemed like there was something between them other than typical apocalypse camaraderie.

They ruined the Andrea character. There's NO WAY the audience will accept her and Rick hooking up now. She is officially a sloot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"