The Walking Dead Oh Jesus, here comes an Andrea thread...

There needs to be a vote on whether people think Andrea will rejoin the group or stay with the Govs.?

If the Gov. dies and Woodbury is demolished do you think Andrea will try to return to Rick's group or go out on her own or with Woodbury suvivors/strangers?

Probably go with Rick's group. Andrea has proven to be dependent on dominant males ( and female), and Rick's group is full of them. ex. ( Rick, Daryl, Tyreese, Michoone, bad place even Carl )

Idk about that. Something about Andrea strikes me as the type that doesn't want to really follow Rick and would rather be on the side of the Gov. ruling the masses.

Yeah she always seem to give Rick an attitude. Like in the episode "Better Angels" when Rick asked her to watch Shane, while he and Daryl go out to cut Randall loose. She questioned Rick on why it should be her? Both Rick and Herschel give their reasons why. Then she goes "then maybe you should stop leaving". So Rick asks her again, b/c she didn't really give him an answer. As she's walking away from Rick and Herschel she responds "Yes!" as if she's annoyed by Rick. Like I said before I never hated Andrea, but her attitude towards Rick kind of bothers me at times. I mean show some respect to the guy who's keeping you and the rest of the group safe. And I don't mean getting into his pants either.

Andrea does seem like she wants to be THE person. Be it the leader or at least someone important. She always seems to trying to prove herself. She did it with the Governor last episode when he asked her to check on everyone and she was all like "Gun I haz".

Yeah she always seem to give Rick an attitude. Like in the episode "Better Angels" when Rick asked her to watch Shane, while he and Daryl go out to cut Randall loose. She questioned Rick on why it should be her? Both Rick and Herschel give their reasons why. Then she goes "then maybe you should stop leaving". So Rick asks her again, b/c she didn't really give him an answer. As she's walking away from Rick and Herschel she responds "Yes!" as if she's annoyed by Rick. Like I said before I never hated Andrea, but her attitude towards Rick kind of bothers me at times. I mean show some respect to the guy who's keeping you and the rest of the group safe. And I don't mean getting into his pants either.

That I'll agree with. She always seemed to disregard Rick as a leader. I genuinely hope he gets to smack her down to size eventually, especially if he kicks things off with "Yeah, I killed Shane. Stabbed him in the heart. Is there a problem?"

"I chopped his dick off too, you want it? It's on Daryl's ear necklace."

Andrea does seem like she wants to be THE person. Be it the leader or at least someone important. She always seems to trying to prove herself. She did it with the Governor last episode when he asked her to check on everyone and she was all like "Gun I haz".

She's constantly trying to prove herself while being extremely dependent upon others and their opinion of her. She's an interesting combination of insecure and egotistical.

Okay... I'm gonna say it if you guys aren't...

She's DUMB!

That I'll agree with. She always seemed to disregard Rick as a leader. I genuinely hope he gets to smack her down to size eventually, especially if he kicks things off with "Yeah, I killed Shane. Stabbed him in the heart. Is there a problem?"

Andrea's response: "Well, I wasn't there and I have no idea what the circumstances were, but I'll assume that you were in the wrong and give you attitude!"

I can see some serious tension if/when she rejoins the group. From the group's perspective, she was complicit in what the Gov's people did to Glen and Maggie, as well as whatever happens to Daryl. (They're also responsible for Oscar's death, but let's be honest, nobody cares about him). And Andrea may feel like they abandoned her.

Please leave Andrea in Woodsbury. Shes not worthy to re join her old group. Andrea may not even realize that The Governor is lying to everyone. As she would know Daryl had nothing to do with ****

Andrea's response: "Well, I wasn't there and I have no idea what the circumstances were, but I'll assume that you were in the wrong and give you attitude!"
It's a shame that's too long for a thread title.

Nah I'd rather see Glenn throw a walker at Merle instead? For the crap he put Glenn through. Can't say I feel bad for Merle being in the predicament he's in now. He had it coming for lying to the Gov. like that.

Last edited:
I just want to see primordial glenn again, it's like the walking dead equivelent of the phoenix force, in times of danger Glenn will reach into the deepest part of his psyche, where humanity finds no purchase in its desperate struggle to maintain its hold over glenn, and he unleashes an ancient, bestial force...PRIMORDIAL GLENN.

Alright, keep it in your pants, will ya? :o

I just want to see Michonne and Andrea make up and get it on... again. I'm pretty sure it happened at some point when they were out there together. Maybe they even let those two pet walkers join in on the fun.

I just want to see Michonne and Andrea make up and get it on... again. I'm pretty sure it happened at some point when they were out there together. Maybe they even let those two pet walkers join in on the fun.

See, thats what I keep thinking. I keep getting this vibe that Michonne and Andrea have a romantic link, and part of why Michonne has such a grudge against the Governor is not only did he tried to have her killed, but she feels that he took Andrea away from her. I don't think they were into necrophilia though. Andrea is a freak, but I don't think she's that freaky, LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"