• Secure your account

    A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

  • Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Oh my god! someone gave chris O'donnell....

K

kenellard

Guest
......a job! He's playing a vet on the ABC series "grey's anatomy". Has this singlehandedly proven that there is no such thing as karma? :eek:
 
He was in one avergae Batman movie and one crappy one. Big deal. George Cloony got alot of praise at this year's oscars, and no one here seems up in arms about it.
 
ok, I wanted to write "syphillis" but the acting job thing was actually true so i went with that instead
 
The Question said:
He was in one avergae Batman movie and one crappy one. Big deal. George Cloony got alot of praise at this year's oscars, and no one here seems up in arms about it.

I think George doesn't get crap because he got involved in much bigger, much better movies later on. Chris, on the other hand, his last big, critically acclaimed job was practically a few scenes in Kinsey.
 
Arnold Schwarzenegger, Alicia Silverstone and Uma Thurmah do not deserve to have any more work after that piece of Bat-crap.
 
thealiasman2000 said:
Arnold Schwarzenegger, Alicia Silverstone and Uma Thurmah do not deserve to have any more work after that piece of Bat-crap.
They were only following the director.
 
The typical saying: "Who's more stupid: the stupid one, or the stupid one that follows him?".
 
thealiasman2000 said:
Arnold Schwarzenegger, Alicia Silverstone and Uma Thurmah do not deserve to have any more work after that piece of Bat-crap.

You should say that about Mia Wallace, dude--not unless you want to end up like Tony Rockahorrah. :o
 
thealiasman2000 said:
"Who's more stupid: the stupid one, or the stupid one that follows him?".
The one that follows, of course.
 
MaskedManJRK said:
You shouldn't say that about Mia Wallace, dude--not unless you want to end up like Tony Rockahorrah. :o
Heh, I agree. :up:
 
thealiasman2000 said:
The typical saying: "Who's more stupid: the stupid one, or the stupid one that follows him?".

"Who is the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?"

The only time that has even been said is in Star Wars.

The true answer is that neither is the more foolish; they are both foolish and would follow each other.
 
none of them were foolish...unless u call being foolish getting a big pay check.
 
Kevin Roegele said:
"Who is the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?"

The only time that has even been said is in Star Wars.
Correct. Now you have the context and all that is needed to resolve the question.

Kevin Roegele said:
"The true answer is that neither is the more foolish; they are both foolish and would follow each other.
Incorrect... the correct answer remains that the follower is the more foolish.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"