Oh my god

damn . . . so the little one was the newcomer. it may have been different if he was the older one which would grant him some degree of dominance or territory, but not the case . . .

Well, he's not really ours. We've got somebody else living with us (hence, how we were able to move out here to the country) - it was her dog.

DV8 said:
jesus!! you just came home to that scene?? that's gotta be rough; my condolences man

Happened a little while after I got home - we heard a commotion in the backyard - the little ones (we have two - the other one's alright, for the most part) had slipped out there, somehow, and, well -

so nobody was around when it happened? where did you find the little dog?? and did you at least stick the other one's nose in it and pop him on the nose??

I slapped him, maybe fifteen times, repeatedly. Hard.

Sorry to hear about that SH... that's gotta be rough for you guys.

Truly sorry to hear about all this, man. :(

jag

Wow. Very sorry to hear about this. I hope your remaining pets bring you companionship in this time of need. (You still have the one other little guy right?)

How long have you had both these dogs? Were they civil to each other usually? They don't just snap like that.
Uh, ******** they don't. Happened between a couple of female dogs we had in my family (beagle was attacked out of the freakin' blue by one of our golden retrievers) with no signs of warning, no aggression...not so much as a growl.

man, my sincerest condolences . . . that REALLY blows . . . especially when it wasn't even YOUR dog that attacked the other one . . . I had a somewhat similar experience only no animals were hurt; I saw some signs that it wasn't going to work out so the other dog had to go . . . really sorry that you experienced this the hard way :( now two dogs are going to be dead as a result . . . really is a shame :(

Oh, no. Dog wouldn't ever harm me - as soon as he knew I was angry at him, he (I guess you'd say) 'submitted.'

The wolf just killed your chihuahua- you can no longer say "wouldn't ever harm me."

According to law, that dog is now a threat, and has to be put down. I don't necessarily agree with it, but I wouldn't want the dog in my house either.

Dogs like that don't learn from their mistakes- it's not in their capabilities to think before they act. The farthest they get is remembering a past experience when the experience reoccurs.

Take my dog for example- a collie-rottweiler mix. Both breeds are naturally very smart dogs (collies are said to be the most intelligent dogs of all the breeds), and very friendly (contrary to popular belief, rotties are not naturally vicious dogs).

This dog has always been a very loving, cuddle-up-with-you-when-you're-sad type of dog. However, she has recently been picking fights with my other mutt (whose breeds we do not know). The other day, my collie latched onto my other mutt's ear, causing her to yelp profusely and loudly.

I hit the collie twice with a garbage can, and my mother hit her once with a playground-thing that we have for our cats, and the collie still didn't relent. It took me grabbing the dog and throwing her up against a wall to get her to stop (taught that ***** who's boss:hehe:). This is just the latest of many fights since we moved to my current house (they were very friendly together as pups).

Whatever the case, that's very tragic that your wolf killed your chihuahua. I don't know if I'd be able to deal with dogs for a while after I'd seen my own dog dying like that:-(.

My condolences, dude.

Our wolf/healer mix just killed our teacup chihuahua. My god. My god. He tore it's throat open.

They just took it to the vet - to see if it could be 'saved;' it's hopeless. There's no way.

Oh my god.

Awwww :csad::csad::csad::csad: I'd be freaking out.

Some of you guys are so cruel!!!!

I'm so sorry for your loss.
My cats got into a fight once and one knocked the other ones eye out.
It got put back in, but I don't think it can see out of it.

The wolf just killed your chihuahua- you can no longer say "wouldn't ever harm me."

According to law, that dog is now a threat, and has to be put down. I don't necessarily agree with it, but I wouldn't want the dog in my house either.

Dogs like that don't learn from their mistakes- it's not in their capabilities to think before they act. The farthest they get is remembering a past experience when the experience reoccurs.

Take my dog for example- a collie-rottweiler mix. Both breeds are naturally very smart dogs (collies are said to be the most intelligent dogs of all the breeds), and very friendly (contrary to popular belief, rotties are not naturally vicious dogs).

This dog has always been a very loving, cuddle-up-with-you-when-you're-sad type of dog. However, she has recently been picking fights with my other mutt (whose breeds we do not know). The other day, my collie latched onto my other mutt's ear, causing her to yelp profusely and loudly.

I hit the collie twice with a garbage can, and my mother hit her once with a playground-thing that we have for our cats, and the collie still didn't relent. It took me grabbing the dog and throwing her up against a wall to get her to stop (taught that ***** who's boss:hehe:). This is just the latest of many fights since we moved to my current house (they were very friendly together as pups).

Whatever the case, that's very tragic that your wolf killed your chihuahua. I don't know if I'd be able to deal with dogs for a while after I'd seen my own dog dying like that:-(.

My condolences, dude.

He let me beat him. Even three minutes after all that, he let me repeatedly bi!tchslap him across the face. So -

We still have the one pug, and her owner's completely in shock.

THE DOG IS PART WOLF WHAT DID YOU EXPECT???

A wolf is a wild animal. You cant tame a beast. Mess with a wolf you get the fang. Never back a wild animal into a corner. A wild animal is most dangerous when its hurt. You dont mess with 1 wolf you mess with the whole pack.

A wolf is a wild animal. You cant tame a beast. Mess with a wolf you get the fang. Never back a wild animal into a corner. A wild animal is most dangerous when its hurt. You dont mess with 1 wolf you mess with the whole pack.

Fred, could you please use more clichés
when you post? Thanks. :up:

jag

Fred, could you please use more clichés when you post? Thanks. :up:

jag
well its true.

if you owned a cat that was half siamese, half sabertooth tiger would you expect it to play nice with house cats?

Die.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"