Oh Yeah? Well YOUR Mom Is An Awesome Picture! - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
29pryhd.jpg

xkywcp.jpg

b3x3sk.jpg

i'd have killed to get a shot like that:csad:
I fully agree. What's interesting to me in that pic, is that they seem to be eagerly awaiting and focusing to soon go on the stage and do their job as presenters in their two diverse cathegories, and yet still manage to throw classy stardom dust on us viewers in that room. Stardom, moviestars, "classy" etc; all that **** was way better back then IMO.

BTW, Grace Kelly was only 26 at the time, and was about to marry a prince of Monaco later that spring. That ended her career.

guys when you're quoting a post with a ton of pics, you know it's ok to spoiler tag the quote or delete a few of them (especially those you are not commenting on) right?

Then make a better site for mobile users. :o

Also you deleted the best pics I quoted, so now it looks like I'm drooling over his feet. :argh:

Then make a better site for mobile users. :o

Also you deleted the best pics I quoted, so now it looks like I'm drooling over his feet. :argh:

Feel free to edit your post back i didn't pick anything i particular

That looks like the work of tekken (at least I think?) here on the forum. No matter what, these are some great galleries in the Bat-world.
batman_of_the_ages_by_qbatmanp-d53p4lf.jpg

That's cool. I always wanted to see a picture with the most prominent Batman designs over the years, in comics, cartoons and films.

Even better after seeing a Vulture pet of his with Burns head in one of the episodes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"