Oh Yeah? Well YOUR Mom Is An Awesome Picture! - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoilers for a scene we didn't get? :funny:

/\This

ComicChick has already warned us

I thought that was in terms of quoting a large pic or large amount of pics. Especially if they're on the same page.

http://filmsketchr.blogspot.com/2012/07/glorious-dark-knight-concept-art-by.html

Jamie-rama-darkknightillustration1.jpg

Jamie-rama-darkknightcostumeillustrations4.jpg

Jamie-rama-darkknightillustration10.jpg

Jamie-rama-darkknightillustration13.jpg

Jamie-rama-darkknightillustration14.jpg

Jamie-rama-darkknightillustration2.jpg

Jamie-rama-darkknightillustration3.jpg

Jamie-rama-darkknightillustration5.jpg

Jamie-rama-darkknightillustration8.jpg

Lench definitely needs to use spoiler tags. It gets touch to navigate through a page when someone is posting 30 large pics in a row like Lench did.

Is scrolling really an issue for some of you guys?

Depends Lencho, those first big and enormous pics were a little bothersome once you looked at them once.

Well, I just tend to put spoiler tags on pics that are big (dimension-wise) to the point that they affect the way the thread may look and you end up having a scrolling bar on the bottom of the page.

If there are any pics that I've already seen in a thread, I just simply hold the side scroll bar and move past them.

Is scrolling really an issue for some of you guys?

yes

geeze, just be respectful when people tell you something, don't question it. Your work is still seen and appreciated. no need to fight it.

yes

geeze, just be respectful when people tell you something, don't question it. Your work is still seen and appreciated. no need to fight it.

I respect their opinions on it and I will question it if I find it interesting enough to do so. I'm still going to put spoiler tags (or not) the same way I currently do. Plus, the issue's kinda over now since we're now on a new page.

Just use tags in the future. Its not that hard.

pacific-rim-movie-toys.jpg

I am excited.

I have never seen these.
tumblr_mhto0tr1dG1r6sbrao1_500.jpg

I respect their opinions on it and I will question it if I find it interesting enough to do so. I'm still going to put spoiler tags (or not) the same way I currently do.
Another reason you may not have known about is that the amount of internet traffic it takes to load certain size pics for people; when it's hidden in spoiler tags, it doesn't use the user's internet to load the image until unspoilered. It makes the page load faster for a good amount of us.

One of those monsters definitely fought Gamera.

Not only that but usually it loads longer if someone is hotlinking. I almost always rehost my images before I post it on hype.

Another reason you may not have known about is that the amount of internet traffic it takes to load certain size pics for people; when it's hidden in spoiler tags, it doesn't use the user's internet to load the image until unspoilered. It makes the page load faster for a good amount of us.

If I remember correctly some complained when I did put spoiler tags in one of the old "Real people looking like superheroes" thread and their argument was that the spoiler tags don't affect how fast or slow a pic loads for anyone. So, everyone's got different opinions on it, I guess. But, I think the issue's over since we're now on a new page anyway.

Just because you continue to try to say the issue is over doesn't make it over. Just saying.
It's not a matter of opinion, it's a matter of internet performance for users, and spoiler tagging some images doesn't take much to do when scrolling actually does take a bit.

Just because you continue to try to say the issue is over doesn't make it over. Just saying.

Dude, he said he got it.

He got it. Get over it- there's no need to pile on. Let's bring on the awesome pictures.

He said he got it; he also said he's going to do things his way despite being asked and told reasons why it helps to spoiler tag. He's choosing to be stubborn.

Spoiler tags helps me because I'm on my phone and have no wifi at my apartment so there is data issues and it takes forever to load and then scroll through so yea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"