Oh Yeah? Well YOUR Mom Is An Awesome Picture! - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
K9_Ixu0_S.jpg

why is he posing in front of those beavers

just kidding

Isn't one of the rules not to use all caps simultaneously in a post?:o
Let's review the rules and see if it is....
The following are inappropriate:

*Abortion
*Pedophilia (which includes Pedobear)
*Necrophilia
*Pretty much anything that ends in -philia
*Molestation
*Rape
*Suicide
*G-strings/Thongs
*Nipples
*Sex
*Language that is banned by the pre-installed word censor
*Ethnicity
*Sexual Orientation
*Sexism
*'Falcon Punch' (in ANY form, directly related to abortion or not)
*Inappropriate Signs (like flipping the bird)
*Racist images/stereotypes
Well.....that is not one of the rules....

Let's investigate further....you asked the question Isn't one of the rules not to use all caps simultaneously in a post? while quoting my post that I quote below. just for the fun of it...let's check that post to see if it is in all Caps, and thus made you inadvertantly assumed that it was against the rules....to make things simply to understand, I will put all non caps words in bold.
It's called A REMINDER OF THE RULES....

or it can be called A WARNING TO KEEP YOU FROM GETTING INFRACTED AND OR BANNED....

it can also be called SINCE SOME OF YOU HAVE IGNORED THESE LONG POSTED RULES AND HAVE RECENTLY GOT INFRACTED AND OR BANNED FOR POSTING THINGS AGAINST THE RULES, WE DECIDED TO REPOST THE RULES MULTIPLE TIMES IN THIS THREAD AND OTHERS.

Is it really that hard to understand.....

Interesting. Apparently the post was NOT all in caps....so even if there had been a rule that you couldn't post all in caps, that post did not violate it.

Now I have to ask the question...why would you ask a question about a post when the answers were right in front of your eyes on the same page the whole time? Could it be that you are just wanting to "mess" with the mods and the rules for fun?

If so, I repost this part of the post concerning the rules -
C. Lee said:
Predictably, some here decided to "fight the power" and hijack these threads by turning them into a way to bash the staff, mock the thread rules, and prove how "cool" they think they are on a public message board. Some felt that they should be able to mock abortion, mock the holocaust, mock religion, and mock pedophilia among other things. This needless "rebellion" caused the previous funny picture thread to be closed and put on hiatus.

The funny picture thread is officially back from that hiatus and it comes with a very clear warning - the jackassery and needless hijacking of these threads to "fight the power" will not be tolerated. Instead of closing the thread again, those who cannot manage to "stick to the funny" as they say...will be banned from the thread. The decision to ban the troublemakers has nothing to do with "the staff not wanting to do their jobs" and everything to do with "no longer allowing the same troublemakers to ruin a thread that is loved by so many" here on the Hype

Does that clear things up?

Let's review the rules and see if it is....

Well.....that is not one of the rules....

Let's investigate further....you asked the question Isn't one of the rules not to use all caps simultaneously in a post? while quoting my post that I quote below. just for the fun of it...let's check that post to see if it is in all Caps, and thus made you inadvertantly assumed that it was against the rules....to make things simply to understand, I will put all non caps words in bold.

Interesting. Apparently the post was NOT all in caps....so even if there had been a rule that you couldn't post all in caps, that post did not violate it.

Now I have to ask the question...why would you ask a question about a post when the answers were right in front of your eyes on the same page the whole time? Could it be that you are just wanting to "mess" with the mods and the rules for fun?

If so, I repost this part of the post concerning the rules -

Does that clear things up?
You do realize I was being facetious right? Calm down.

And also if I were to do the same thing you did with your post I would have got a warning... just saying. :oldrazz:

SHH

Where the mods bring the party to you.....

You do realize I was being facetious right? Calm down.
You do realize that you were interrupting a staff member trying to get this thread back on track after several posters were infracted for not following the rules, and that the rules specifically state for people to not do that, right?

And also if I were to do the same thing you did with your post I would have got a warning... just saying. :oldrazz:
Not if you had just done it out of the blue, no....but if you try to do it now it will be because it will be just you continuing your schtikt....just saying.

And by the way...you are now officially banned from posting in any of the funny pic threads in community.

Not if you had just done it out of the blue, no....but if you try to do it now it will be because it will be just you continuing your schtikt....just saying.

And by the way...you are now officially banned from posting in any of the funny pic threads in community.

I came on here this morning to look at funny pictures......well thats just not funny at all :csad:

those are great, I immediately enjoy them more than I ever did CARS

Love that Cars version of the Batmobile.

Am I the only one who doesn't like the windshields as their eyes? The headlights always made more sense to me.
They said they chose to make the windshield the eyes for various reasons including not wanting to be compared to the Chevron ads, they allowed for more expressive faces than headlights and they wouldnt have to answer questions about the cars being empty.

They even made a joke about it in Cars 2

Which after watching Cars and the sequel just made the headlight eyes look strange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"