Oh Yeah? Well YOUR Mom Is An Awesome Picture! - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
They said they chose to make the windshield the eyes for various reasons including not wanting to be compared to the Chevron ads, they allowed for more expressive faces than headlights and they wouldnt have to answer questions about the cars being empty.

They even made a joke about it in Cars 2

Which after watching Cars and the sequel just made the headlight eyes look strange

I forgot about that moment. :hehe:

Whenever I see anything Cars related, I end up looking at the headlights as their eyes.

Luke_Cage_April_Fools.jpg

Cool, but I'd rather see the Rock as Black Adam in a Shazam movie.

GET ON THAT, DC and WB!!! :argh:

Reminds me of a picture I once photoshopped of my ex-girlfriend.

5855_248013860415_358902_n.jpg

5855_248033910415_5520055_n.jpg

Am I the only one who doesn't like the windshields as their eyes? The headlights always made more sense to me.
funny that you say that quoting the batmobile which doesn't even really have headlights, just those lower reflectors, an if those were his eyes it'd look very weird, with them being next to his mouth

but wait a minute...

...those reflectors have their own eyes

Cool. What technique did u use exactly? Was it original a sketch you did?

Basically I took a photo, made it black and white and then up the contrast and darkened it to get something like this.
images

Then I cropped out sections of pictures of swirling ink and assembled them to trace out the high contrast image, and then removed the image.

Anyways

Monster_Size_Full_4_9_13.jpg

Last edited:
Pictures can be commented upon without quoting for the 3rd time.

I'm pretty shure godzy is taller than Clover.

I was waiting for you here Phantasm. I thought you were going to blow a gasket when someone quoted my ink post haha

I always thought the Blue Ranger looked a bit too old

No, I mean the '98 "Zilla" or "GINO" if you prefer

olivia wilde. she is on every fan made poster for everything. can't blame em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"