Oh Yeah? Well YOUR Mom Is An Awesome Picture!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is really, really good idea.

Not a Potter fan but I thought these were cool..

1DCZO.jpg

rkoG4.jpg

wVpxb.jpg

kOmqa.jpg

zR8xX.jpg

V2J3m.jpg

tv4ds.jpg

VxxZX.jpg

Even on a fanmade Ghostbusters poster the 4th Ghostbuster is treated like a supporting character :/

That Iron Giant one is pretty awesome

As a response to the new title

"MY MOTHER IS A SAINT!"

I think the new title is the bees' knees.

I'd like to see an episode (animated, cgi or whatever) where the Doctor beats himself up with all his incarnations duking it out. Who do you think would win? I'd say four or nine.

Last edited:
None of those Doctors are overacting enough to be accurately representative of David Tennant.

I'd like to see an episode (animated, cgi or whatever) where the Doctor beats himself up with all his incarnations duking it out. Who do you think would win? I'd say four or nine.
I'm not good with the numbers of all the doctors (or actors' names), but the doctor from the early 70's at least had a scarf long enough to tie everyone else down.

And his female sidekick was hot enough to distract the others at an earlier stage (on the other hand, if all the doctors brought their female sidekicks, it would've been kinda hard in that case.. :woot:).

I'm not good with the numbers of all the doctors (or actors' names), but the doctor from the early 70's at least had a scarf long enough to tie everyone else down.

And his female sidekick was hot enough to distract the others at an earlier stage (on the other hand, if all the doctors brought their female sidekicks, it would've been kinda hard in that case.. :woot:).

Number 4 (Tom Baker was one of the Doctors with the scarf, the most memorable anyway) and Leela was his companion who ran around in the fur bikini, I think?

This just reminded me of a webcomic, the 10 doctors.

http://comics.shipsinker.com/?id=16

It's huge, over 200 pages and is a complete solid story with all 10 doctors meeting, fighting daleks and everything else. It's downloadable as a full package for free. No matt smith as came out around series 4. I'd reccomend any Who fans give it a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"