The Avengers Ok Guys...Shall we talk DVD/Blu-ray? - Part 1

LOL Yeah I wish I could afford one. I just can't see buying ALL the movies again unless each film had the usable deleted scenes in the film

LOL Yeah I wish I could afford one. I just can't see buying ALL the movies again unless each film had the usable deleted scenes in the film

I thought this way and I couldn't bring myself to cancel my order after I placed it.

I also got 60-65 dollars off my order :-)yay::oldrazz:)--thank you gift cards--I'm at about about $90 something dollars in total including shipping and taxes on Amazon.

For those of you who haven't ordered the Box set yet, it appears as though Amazon has dropped the price of the preorder down to $149.49.

Thats the good thing w/Amazon, their prices drop a good amount from the time they list a pre-order to the time the item comes out. I do most of my Blu/DVD and gaming stuff through there and I think I've done okay price wise.

Yup. One week until the big boxset ships!

Seems like just yesterday we were all in an uproar over the possible canceling of this.

I'm so excited! I wonder if this keeps the SF of the original releases, or if we need to hold onto them.

I'm surprised Marvel hasn't released any more info on this thing with a week left. It's hard to believe that 6 months ago this thing was delayed and now its finally here. The best part about this thing is we're supposedly getting even more extra stuff than the intended first release. Didn't they say they're gonna be new deleted/ extended scenes for ALL of the movies?

•Top-secret Bonus Disc including:
“And Then Shawarma After” featurette
Never-before-seen deleted scenes, extended scenes, featurettes, animatics and more from each film
• Collectible packaging with exclusive memorabilia (prop reproductions and artifacts) from the motion pictures
• Exclusive inside look at Marvel’s Iron Man 3 and other films from Phase Two of the Marvel Cinematic Universe

I really really hope we get the Antman test footage in this. And maybe some Thor Dark World and GoTG concept art or something. And....more Avengers footage please. :)

Well I'd hope we get more TA features. I was seriously annoyed to see like..barely anything on the Bluray release.

Mostly stuff on that damned 2nd screen crap, which I had to hunt down the videos too. but there was more on the Bluray than the dvd

•Top-secret Bonus Disc including:
“And Then Shawarma After” featurette
Never-before-seen deleted scenes, extended scenes, featurettes, animatics and more from each film
• Collectible packaging with exclusive memorabilia (prop reproductions and artifacts) from the motion pictures
• Exclusive inside look at Marvel’s Iron Man 3 and other films from Phase Two of the Marvel Cinematic Universe
I really hope I can see some this stuff. I think it's b.s. that those of us who've invested in the best copies they could find of each movie when they came out don't get crap extra and no offer to do so.

Mostly stuff on that damned 2nd screen crap, which I had to hunt down the videos too. but there was more on the Bluray than the dvd

Yeah, but I don't have that second screen crap, therefore I was stuck with the 3 minute extras on the BR. :o:cmad:

I really hope I can see some this stuff. I think it's b.s. that those of us who've invested in the best copies they could find of each movie when they came out don't get crap extra and no offer to do so.

More than likely it will be on youtube at some point, lol.

Long story but yeah you can't link to CBM

ign posted a video of the set, didn't get to see the entire vid, but can't wait.

Who else is getting it tomorrow from Amazon?

Who else is getting it tomorrow from Amazon?

I have it pre-ordered, but did the free shipping......that with a few gift cards drops the price down to $90+ something . I can deal with getting a little later for that price. :yay:...I already have the films, so its basically for the few collectibles and Blu extras more so than the films.

Seems I accidentally had ordered it twice. LOL. I cancelled the order for one of them, but I am getting it. :D

My roommate got his a day early from Amazon. Went through the whole package and it is a pretty awesome set. Only question is we can't find out where or how to unlock the Iron Man 3 and Avengers Phase Two preview that they announced a week ago.

I just got my PHASE ONE, baby! I wish I could add a photo of it.

My roommate got his a day early from Amazon. Went through the whole package and it is a pretty awesome set. Only question is we can't find out where or how to unlock the Iron Man 3 and Avengers Phase Two preview that they announced a week ago.

Maybe it is part of that second screen crap & you will have to watch it on an ipad or tablet.

Someone on IMDB said they figured it out (haven't gotten my set yet to verify)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0848228/board/flat/212716792
Spoiler tag for those that want to figure it out on their own
by quintoesque 1 hour ago (Tue Apr 2 2013 08:37:44)
Ignore this User | Report Abuse

I figured out how to unlock the bonus material and personally? There's some awesome Phase Two bonus footage. Lots more Iron Man 3 stuff that we haven't seen before, Thor 2 footage, and some Captain America and Guardians of the Galaxies concept art.

Use that decoder thingy you got in that SHIELD Confidential black envelope and go to the SHIELD folder and it's the briefing on Item 47 page. Line up the pictures on that page with the pictures on the decoder and it'll give you a website to put in that access code you get on the SHIELD card.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"