The Avengers Ok Guys...Shall we talk DVD/Blu-ray?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The target blu ray 3D exclusive is 19.99 and what awesome slip cover the best I seen yet . I hope best buy still has the gift sets gotta wait another hour to call tho . I hope they can put one on hold . I pre order my movie Idk .

Just now leaving Target ( the ups man brought my phone just before I left the house). The target 4 disc exclusive is indeed 20 bucks! There like like 7 people in line in front of me and they all had a copy in their hand!

Nothing like greasy salty eats and some soda pop to wash it down while watching a great movie! Enjoy enjoy. I'm so excited too....picked up Black Widow, Hawkeye, and Nick Fury 3.75's at WalMart. They had only 1 of each. They had a Chitauri but I didn't get it, I want the Chitauri with the sled.

This work day is going to go by so slow knowing that I have the blu-ray just sitting in my car. GAAHHHHHH!!! :cmad:

This work day is going to go by so slow knowing that I have the blu-ray just sitting in my car. GAAHHHHHH!!! :cmad:
You too huh? I'm just hoping my package will be on my doorstep when I get off of work in 4 1/2 hours (almost halfway through the day!!!!)
:exp:
Me... going a little stir crazy?! Nah... not at all :oldrazz:

Picked mine up about an hour ago. Just grabbed the barebones dvd version.

Three people hounded our Target DVD section because they didn't have all the Avengers DVDs up for display when the store opened at 8:00.

The Target offering is a really sweet deal - 3D/BR/DVD/Digital copy/Soundtrack for $20. I'm sort of considering the gift set that comes out next year though.

I cannot wait for my husband to get off work. He hasn't seen the movie yet, so I'm trying to patiently wait for him. Trying is the operative word.

:eek: I hope it's not too hot where you are at.

Depending on your job, I'd bring it in and look at the cover all day and just cheese. :applaud:bow::mag:woot:

I'm watching the 90 min. Target feature. It's really cool. I guess if it's a rehash of other material, I've not seen much of any of it before. And it's a great lead-in to tonight, when we'll finally get to watch it!

:awesome:

Well today is a pretty epic day! My new iphone 5 is going to be delivered sometime today and one of my fave movies of all time comes out on blu ray today. I just hope Target doesn't sell out of the 3D/Blu Ray/ DVD/ Digital copy before I get there. I am trying to wait on the UPS man for my phone and don't want to leave the house and miss him.

Lucky I have to wait till November for my phone, but it will be worth it.

Plotz

I wasn't going to buy the 5 disc Target set but at 19.99 who could turn it down! lol
Downloading the itunes stuff to watch the second screen stuff now.

EDIT: LOVED how they ended the bonus disc with the Shwarma scene being filmed lol

Nothing like greasy salty eats and some soda pop to wash it down while watching a great movie! Enjoy enjoy. I'm so excited too....picked up Black Widow, Hawkeye, and Nick Fury 3.75's at WalMart. They had only 1 of each. They had a Chitauri but I didn't get it, I want the Chitauri with the sled.
I got the sled at a walmart across from Walmart's home office. ALL 3 walmarts here have the Helicarrier, and alot of each 3.75 figures but no 6 inchers :csad:

Lucky I have to wait till November for my phone, but it will be worth it.

Yea its a awesome phone and the digital copy of the movie looks GREAT on the larger screen of the iphone 5.

I got the sled at a walmart across from Walmart's home office. ALL 3 walmarts here have the Helicarrier, and alot of each 3.75 figures but no 6 inchers :csad:

It shouldn't be so hard to find figures for a billion dollar box office hit, should it?

I haven't seen one Hellicarrier. But they're stocked in flip n go/transformer Avenger figures...:doh:those are really dumb. I've said it before, but I just think those were a waste of money to make. They should've not made those and spent the money on editors for the Making of The Avengers...:cwink: I'd sure like to know where those people in their marketing went to school, so I can note where not to send my kids one day. :oldrazz:

So I went to Best Buy to see if they had their exclusive (thank you to whoever brought it to my attention :woot:) and sure enough, they did. I just couldn't pass it up. The picture does it no justice, it's something you have got to see in person to appreciate. BTW, anyone interested in the $30 Sideshow Collectibles gift card? I won't ever use it.

theavengersbestbuyexclu.jpg

theavengersbestbuyexclu.jpg

Last edited:

Mine is sitting on my desk right now. Get here, 5:00!!!!! :argh:

I also got one for my nephew (who's 4), and I can't wait to watch it with him. He was going nuts at the TV commercial the other night.

The guy at Best Buy asked if I'd seen the movie before. I told him I'd seen it 4 times and he cracked up.

I get home at 8pm. :( But my FREE copy will be waiting for me thanks to Amazon!

I'm trying so hard to wait for the Phase 1 box set.

Was there a point to Item 47 because that was a huge waste of a special feature. Loved all the Steve Rogers deleted scenes but I'm glad they were cut.

Last edited:
So I went to Best Buy to see if they had their exclusive (thank you to whoever brought it to my attention :woot:) and sure enough, they did. I just couldn't pass it up. The picture does it no justice, it's something you have got to see in person to appreciate. BTW, anyone interested in the $30 Sideshow Collectibles gift card? I won't ever use it.

I looked at that when I was there this morning...the light up 3D box was nice, but the price was pretty steep. I went ahead and got my stuff over at Target.

I looked at that when I was there this morning...the light up 3D box was nice, but the price was pretty steep. I went ahead and got my stuff over at Target.
Yeah I was surprised by the book that came with it. It's a hardback book and very informative as I am clueless about the Marvel Universe. I don't know, everything about that set is nice and I just couldn't pass it up. Plus the Steelbook/Metal Case, that I got when I pre-ordered it, is really awesome.

Wow I could not be more disappointed with the special features. Basically bare bones, extremely disappointing

Not to be a pest. I didn't know if my post may have been overlooked but what is the Civil War feature on the BluRay? Is it even on it really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"