Ok...moment Of Truth...who Is Your Hype Crush?

I was joking...I was only playing along. lol

something you may not know...Im playful :o

I figured . . . :up:

and that's quite alright . . . something I don't really care to know *creeped out all over again*

ok then .... I take back what I said. I honestly don't crush you.
Okay. All's good. :up:

Italian women can do that, you know.

* looks at avvy, faints *
Italians do it best. At least that's what Madonna's shirt said and what Madonna said must be true.
I think its WW newfound glowing eyes power.

Funny how it didn't manifest itself until you became a mod.
What are you trying to say? :eek:
you silly girl..

you see what you have done.
I'm shortsighted. :(
she has a flat face
It's a 2-D picture. :huh:
it was our sex tape . . . but I forgot only family-friendly vids only, so I switched it up :o

p.s., I also thought that comment by Agent Vaughn was bit creepy . . . too bad, I was a big fan of Alias :(
Haha! OMG! That tape can't be seen! I'll be ruined! Ruined, I tells ya! *panics*

I think you're not the only one who thought that.
I was joking...I was only playing along. lol

something you may not know...Im playful :o
I can take a joke but a joke like that, only with those I am familiar with.
I guess I took it wrong. My bad.

I can take a joke but a joke like that, only with those I am familiar with.
I guess I took it wrong. My bad.

You know...maybe if you took some time to get to know me or become familiar with me, then its cool but it turns me off when people take what I say too far.

Bella, did you see the real vid I posted? :D

Agent Vaughn . . . some DV8 trivia for you: My original screen name was actually Jack Bristow . . . :) :up:

You know...maybe if you took some time to get to know me or become familiar with me, then its cool but it turns me off when people take what I say too far.

yeah, but it didn't come off jokingly or sarcastic, put yourself in our position . . . p.s., the new screen name doesn't help (when nobody knows who you really are)

240px-Attack_of_the_Killer_Kung-fu_.jpg

What are you trying to say? :eek:

No no. I'm not getting at anything like that.

You have always had the power that the glowing eyes suggest. Its just nice to know that you recognize it!

You are truly an Amazon Queen now Bella!

Bella, did you see the real vid I posted? :D

Agent Vaughn . . . some DV8 trivia for you: My original screen name was actually Jack Bristow . . . :) :up:

Hey DV8. Thats Cool. My original screen name was DarknessOfDeath ( in case you forgotten). I love Jack Bristow. Why? Cause he's Sydney's father and his personality makes you want to hate him but deep down, thats who he is and you sometimes get the sense of how he really feels - especially whatever happens to Sydney. I love how their bond grew from tension/coldness to love between father and daughter.
icon7.gif
icon14.gif

yeah, but it didn't come off jokingly or sarcastic, put yourself in our position . . . p.s., the new screen name doesn't help (when nobody knows who you really are)

I've been there.

and I don't really care cause I needed a SN change. Its not like I expected people not to know who I really am.

Hey DV8. Thats Cool. My original screen name was DarknessOfDeath ( in case you forgotten). I love Jack Bristow. Why? Cause he's Sydney's father and his personality makes you want to hate him but deep down, thats who he is and you sometimes get the sense of how he really feels - especially whatever happens to Sydney. I love how their bond grew from tension/coldness to love between father and daughter.
icon7.gif
icon14.gif

exactly!! especially in the first couple seasons, he's downright unlikeable . . . but you can't deny he's pretty much pure bad@$$ :up:

There's actually 2 real females that post on SHH. Them. :up:

There's actually 2 real females that post on SHH. Them. :up:

yes . . . while there are many little beeyatches on the hype, of them there are only 2 actual females . . .

YOU TRAMP! YOU smoreE! I CAME IN THIS THREAD TO TELL PROCLAIM MY LOVE FOR YOU, ONLY TO FIND THIS!!! I'M GOING BACK TO BAKERBOY! *runs off crying*

Your avatar isn't everything it should be.

Do...do you kid, showtime?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"