Okay Marvel,.. U have my attention - Don't Blow it.

CaptainStacy said:
Lol. Same with Marvel Knights: FF.

what are you? his left testicle? be a leader not follower if you arent smart enough tot hink of your own joke/remark dont bother making a comment.

Dr.Fear said:
what are you? his left testicle? be a leader not follower if you arent smart enough tot hink of your own joke/remark dont bother making a comment.

"tot hink"? Lol, I have no ****ing clue what language you're speaking, my virginal young friend.

The glove has hit the floor after being pimpslapped across Fear's face.

Harlekin said:
The glove has hit the floor after being pimpslapped across Fear's face.

Nah, i'm just funning with the lad.

But Brodie's comment about Fear's sex life (or lack there of) DID seem to strike a nerve.

Hmmmm, i wonder why? (strokes chin thoughtfully)

CaptainStacy said:
Nah, i'm just funning with the lad.

But Brodie's comment about Fear's sex life (or lack there of) DID seem to strike a nerve.

Hmmmm, i wonder why? (strokes chin thoughtfully)
I know, Cap, considering its quite easy to figure tot hink is obviously to think, but its pretty funny to mess with Doc now and then.

Its kinda weird considering the one person that talks the most about his lack of sex life is the good doctor himself... (joins in on stroking of chin... my own of course)

I'll stroke my chin too. I have nothing to think about though; Dr. Fear just makes me laugh.

BrodieBruce said:
Iron Man is a book you can't really enjoy until you've had sweet sweet sex

guh. i hope you're talking about the Michelinie/Layton run. or Busiek's even. anything else and you must be talking goat sex.

I will not tell you guys what Marvel book I like....they tend to cancel my favorites

roach said:
I will not tell you guys what Marvel book I like....they tend to cancel my favorites

spill the beans. you haven't lived until you've had 3 or 4 favorite series cancelled.

ummm ok...Priest Black Panther, The Crew, Avengers...that fills the prerequiste 3

roach said:
ummm ok...Priest Black Panther, The Crew, Avengers...that fills the prerequiste 3

Priest Black Panther
The Crew
Avengers
Mystique
X-Factor
Heroes for Hire
Excalibur
Captain America and the Falcon

for me

Xtreme Xmen
Excalibur
Captain America and Falcon
Over There...ok it's not a comic book but that show was damn good

I think The Crew is on everybody's list. :(

Awesome, somebody else who liked X-Treme.

I liked the fact that here was a team that didnt follow blindly what Xavier said...and it did make sense that not everyone be based at the mansion....as Storm told Scott in Day After

deemar325 said:
I can see the up swing in some books but, come-on "Decimation" is just another ploy to get into our pockets.

Every comic book you buy is a ploy to get into your pocket. And those are the ploys that work. :o

SpideyInATree said:
Every comic book you buy is a ploy to get into your pocket. And those are the ploys that work. :o

why not just let him have his opinion? there's be far less complaining if you wouldn't respond to every complaint as if it were a debate.

Muze said:
why not just let him have his opinion? there's be far less complaining if you wouldn't respond to every complaint as if it were a debate.

And why can't I have my opinion? Because you don't agree with it? :confused:

Sorry to have inconvienced you. :(

The only good stuff at Marvel:

1-Brubaker
2-Slott
3-Rob Kirkman
4-Vaughn
5-JMS
6-Whedon
7-Heinberg
8-PAD

SpideyInATree said:
And why can't I have my opinion? Because you don't agree with it? :confused:

Sorry to have inconvienced you. :(

you can have your opinion. but you stated it as a reply to another poster. that's more than stating your opinion. that's arguing. and you're not really sorry.

Muze said:
you can have your opinion. but you stated it as a reply to another poster. that's more than stating your opinion. that's arguing. and you're not really sorry.

But isn't that what you're doing with me? :confused:

SpideyInATree said:
But isn't that what you're doing with me?
confused.gif

no. no it isn't. i'll let you figure out why.

ANYWAY....

I'm really happy that Stephen King is signed on to write another installment of the Dark Tower series for Marvel Comics next year. This has me extremely excited for what may come next.
The fact that Neil Gaiman will be writing "The Eternals" for them next year makes me cream my pants. I feel lucky to be a Marvel fan with Gaiman AND King BOTH writing for Marvel next year.
JMS is still writing The Amazing Spider-Man and so far I'm still enjoying it.
I'm looking forward to seeing what Wolverine does now that he remembers everything about his past.
Marvel still has Daredevil and THAT is a plus.

Dr.Fear said:
too bad your joke sucked and has been done to death. great way to make a pointless post.

I still find it really fun to make 'em. especially cause I have no idea who you are:up:

Ooooo KaaaaaaY:

Add New Warriors to the Mix

" THE STORY: The New Warriors discover the evil mastermind behind a rash of pet abductions in the town of NuPonder. And it is...Albert Einstein?! Join the Warriors as they battle some of history’s greatest minds, in what can only be described as an excellent adventure!!
32 PGS./T+ SUGGESTED FOR TEENS AND UP ...$2.99 "

- I was Rolling when the start of the hero villian battle was an unintentional insult.
Something to the effect of:

"We lured you here to study you as we destroyed you because you are one of the weakest teams we could find.
After we defeat you we'll use that data to defeat tougher teams -

Like the Great Lakes Avengers.

LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"