The Comics Okay this is a stupid question but...

Webz14

Is no more
Reaction score
I have not read Iron Man mags outside of Avengers and New Avengers so I need one thing cleared up.

In New Avengers, I often see Tony standing infront of a screen:

iron0da.jpg

Yet, he is inside the armor. How can this be? Is it just a 'virtual reality' thing that is in his helmet? It always bugs me when I see this...hopeful you guys can clear this up.

I think its virtual reality. They've never explained it, and its never been done in any of the Iron Man/Avengers comics, excpect recently in the New Avengers.

IronMan_2005 said:
I think its virtual reality. They've never explained it, and its never been done in any of the Iron Man/Avengers comics, excpect recently in the New Avengers.

I see. I assumed that it was virtual something. Thanks.

I was wondering that too. I assumed that maybe he wasn't in the suit at all and it was controlling it from somewhere else.

He can control his suit remotely now, all his suits thanks to the Extremis. Hes almost never actually in the suit now.

And in that pic hes just watching what happened when he was speaking to the UN and he felt like he was drunk.

Darthphere said:
He can control his suit remotely now, all his suits thanks to the Extremis. Hes almost never actually in the suit now.

And in that pic hes just watching what happened when he was speaking to the UN and he felt like he was drunk.

Actually, that was before Extremis. It's his neural interface. He still had to choose and command things from mental menus. That's just his interface, rather than seeing things crammed into small windows in front of his eyes. With Extremis, that should actually go away.

i thought it was tony stark's comunicarions set up at STARK ENTERPRISES like a scrurity bank of cameras

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"