Oklahoma Tornado

Such a terrible, terrible tragedy. :csad: I can't even imagine what a 2-mile tornado would be like. Condolescences to all the victims and those poor children who got killed in this horrific natural disaster.

I read that there were people found in a freezer inside a 7-11. But the whole building was destroyed, so they didn't make it.

I can't even imagine it.

A 7 month old, the mother, a man, and another woman. :csad: Unfortunately, this is what meteorologists and forecasters are talking about. Even brick structures offer little refuge, as they are completely wiped off their foundations.

Also, the remaining words left on the marquee of the Moore Warren theater, which was struck by the tornado:

16494010151471208037993.jpg

Creepy.

Last edited:
I just heard about this. So awful.
I'm deathly afraid of Tornados, I don't want to ever have to live through one, and they've come pretty close to me too.

I grew up with an intense phobia of tornadoes.

Never actually seen one, though I'm pretty sure one passed over our house when I was 10-ish.

Two in the afternoon, sky turned black like it was the middle of the night, incredibly windy, afterwards dirt was blasted against every side of the house from every direction.

Scared the crap out of me.

TRYING to upload video to Face book for where I'm at and those same line of storms hitting.
A 19 year old Boy was killed in his car by a street sign going through his window, the only death in this area, but there was ALOT of wind damage

A 7 month old, the mother, a man, and another woman. :csad: Unfortunately, this is what meteorologists and forecasters are talking about. Even brick structures offer little refuge, as they are completely wiped off their foundations.

Also, the remaining words left on the marquee of the Moore Warren theater, which was struck by the tornado:

16494010151471208037993.jpg

Creepy.

But there may be a hidden ray of hope in the "meaning" on that marquee:

The letters which got blown off are "STAR TRE."

Which can be rearranged into "RESTART."

Here's a small consolation amidst this tragedy. This little old lady survived the tornado, had her house destroyed, and lost her dog and assumed he had died in the storm. Then during a live TV interview, she finds the dog alive...:waa::atp:

[YT]c-pp2ODjrbM[/YT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"