OMG, more deaths? 100th episode spoilers

AgentPat said:
And call me crazy, but if Chloe actually DIES in the 100th episode - like permanently - gotta go - CYA kinda dies, I bet the writers throw a curve ball at the audience between her and Clark. After all - Clark ends up with Lois right? Well, who is Lois most like right now in SV continuity?
smug.gif

Yeah, I'm out there, but this season is supposedly "everything you wanted to see," right? LOL :p
Pat, it sounds as if you've been visiting that crazy 550 page Chlois thread over in the speculation forum of KSite. They are certain that Chloe is Lois Lane and will take her cousin's name in the future. They hope ED's Lois will simply disappear into the sunset since they cannot envision her as a better Lois Lane than Chloe. Ugh! Personally, Chloe turning into Lois Lane would NOT be everything *I* wanted to see. It would deflate the show in my eyes entirely. I hope to god they don't go there.

AgentPat said:
I re-heeeely love Chloe, but in many ways, it makes sense for her to be offed before the show ends. She knows WAY too much, and Lois needs *something* to inspire her to become the ace reporter she's destined to become. And if they make the 100th episode as amazing as it's been rumored to be, I could see a lot of other things happening in it too. Lex collects on his IOU from Lana (*snicker*), Clark finds out (*double snicker*), Clark has a falling out with Lana and another straw is added to the already broken camel's back between him and Lex. And call me crazy, but if Chloe actually DIES in the 100th episode - like permanently - gotta go - CYA kinda dies, I bet the writers throw a curve ball at the audience between her and Clark. After all - Clark ends up with Lois right? Well, who is Lois most like right now in SV continuity?
smug.gif

Yeah, I'm out there, but this season is supposedly "everything you wanted to see," right? LOL :p
what CYA mean? and I really really hope its not Chloe, it'll put a major damper on the show for me, I like Clark having someone to confide in, since he doesn't seem to tell his parents everything anymore...I still don't see anything saying both his parents are in the next episode..I know it was mentioned Martha would play a big part in the season in the 2nd half..

rumpuso said:
Pat, it sounds as if you've been visiting that crazy 550 page Chlois thread over in the speculation forum of KSite. They are certain that Chloe is Lois Lane and will take her cousin's name in the future. They hope ED's Lois will simply disappear into the sunset since they cannot envision her as a better Lois Lane than Chloe. Ugh! Personally, Chloe turning into Lois Lane would NOT be everything *I* wanted to see. It would deflate the show in my eyes entirely. I hope to god they don't go there.

Yuck! That will never happen.

Jor-El's essence leaves while inside Lion-El, thus causing Lionel to die as well.
Or maybe Lex offs Lionel while Jor-El is inside him.

Seriously can't you imagine the look on Lex's face if, after finally killing his father, he witnesses Clark holding Lionel in his arms?!

Except Jorels essence can exist without Lionels body, its not dependant on it.

and Lionels body isnt dependant on Jor-el to survive, all Jorel said was he can possess Lionels body whenever he wants....like Witchy Woman possessing Lana last yr.

KalKai said:
seriously, the show is ALL about Clark and Lex.. and Superman, so i don't understand some people when they say "if he or she dies i'll stop watching", that's 1 stupid thing to say, you should have never started watching then.

Hey, it's not my fault they made Chloe more likable to me than Clark and Lex (how is it all about Lex)... the writers should've spent more time making Clark relatable :)

I personally think it's only right for Chloe to bite it at the end of the series, but without her, Clark's whole love life looses it's flavour, and it becomes Clark vs Lex as opposed to a network of friends breaking down...

GL1 said:
I personally think it's only right for Chloe to bite it at the end of the series, but without her, Clark's whole love life looses it's flavour, and it becomes Clark vs Lex as opposed to a network of friends breaking down...
Love life? What do you mean? Clark has never been interested in Chloe romantically. The only reason he went to the prom with her in season 1 was because Lana was still with Whitney.

rumpuso said:
LOL!! No no... Lois is still Lois, and Chloe is still Chloe. One isn't gonna morph into the other, or take the other's place. Clark ends up with Durance's Lois Lane.

What I meant was, assuming Chloe dies in the 100th episode, I wouldn't be surprised if one of the other ratings coups would be an out of left field intimate moment between her and Clark.

Think BIG. The 100th episode has GOT to have some epic moments. That means *possibly* ...
- the final straw between Clark and Lex?
- one or more character's deaths?
- the first "real" flying scene?
- a big battle (Clark and Brainiac?)
- final break up of Clark and Lana? (Lex's IOU?)
- Lois (and/or Clark?) choosing a career in journalism (related to Chloe's death?)
- first hints of... wait for it... the suit?

Know what I mean? :D

PS: I haven't read the character sections at K-Site in a VERY long time. They frustrate me too much with all the Clark is evil crap and Lex worship. And I re-heeely loathe all the negativity about how the writers don't know what they're doing, the producers disrespect the mythos, yada freakin' yada. It's tiring. I like the show just the way it is and I'd rather hang out in a forum with other posters of like mind. Funny how the SV forums of SHH, of ALL places, have become the one place where most posters are POSITIVE about the show. Now THAT's irony. :p

Well if we're getting more than one death for any number of reasons my top 4 would be

Chloe, Lionel, Jor-El, Johnathon if I was to toss in a 5th and I mean this seriously it would be Lana. (SV is it's own continuity right?)

Other than that I think Pat covered all the other reasonable assumptions.

come on guys non of u have guessd this yet?? If they kill someone it cant be from the opening credits unless is the season finaly. So who is verry close to Clark that is not in the opening credits?

smsvmos said:
come on guys non of u have guessd this yet?? If they kill someone it cant be from the opening credits unless is the season finaly. So who is verry close to Clark that is not in the opening credits?

LOL of course it is, and it's TWO people, and who else is there? they're both MAJOR characters.

smsvmos said:
If you are thinking perhaps that the death will be Pete's, I'm not so sure they would do this. Pete has fallen victim to the "Alicia" syndrome...out of sight, out of mind. Even Chloe mentioned at the end of Hidden how much she has enjoyed being the sole keeper of Clark's secret. I just cannot imagine them bringing Pete back up only to have him killed. But stranger things have happened on this show, I suppose.

Man.. it's all making my head spin!

Chloe's never been my favorite character, but this season I've been loving what they are doing with her.. Killing her now would be so tragic. Depending on the circumstances of her death, it would reinforce to Clark how dangerous it is for him to share his secret with anyone.. Hmm. And there's the Lois thing - I agree that Chloe's death might be the final push/inspiration Lois needs to devote herself to investigational journalism.

Still.. can you imagine the fallout in SV online fandom if they actually do kill Chloe? My impression has always been that Chloe is the favorite of all the female characters on that show. She's the spunky underdog with the sharp wit, almost defined by her unrequited love for Clark.. making her very easy to relate to. And AM does a fabulous job in the role.

My money's on Lionel being the other death. And not necessarily as Jornel either. Perhaps just as his old Magnificent Bastard self....

I think with the ABC family deal, and a desire to keep SV somewhat of a show with family appeal, they will keep Jonathan around until closer to the end. They still need that as a final lesson to Clark about how he can't save everyone, and as a factor in his finally leaving Smallville.

It has to be Pete. Stick with me on this one if this is the 100th episode they will try to bring as many characters as they can to celebrate this 100th episode and that includes Pete and it put Clark into a period of Darkness that will kick him into overdrive. Either Clark will start fighting Crime or he will go into exile but i think this event will make him start fighting crime as it was indicated in the season 5 spoilers

again, Chloe won't die, are you all forgetting what they said about her? it will be her BEST season. Forget Pete, he won't be coming back and he's no major character, and remember, Martha will get this mysterious disease from Krypton, it's pretty obvious, it's the parents.

If Jor-El did kill Lionell it would be more of a favor and Clark would be happier than ever. Which would kind of be funny.

Jor-El kills Lionell

Jor-El: See, those closest to you die son
Clark: Thank you for offing one my worst enemys father.
Jor-El: Huh?
Clark: Lionell was mean to everyone, so thus- you killed the enemy
Jor-El: Oh

But, seriously I think it will definitely be Jonathon Kent and probably Lionell.

So, I hate to see it happen- but we've all known since the beginning that Jonathon Kent would eventually die. Didn't expect it to be so soon though. And Lex does kill Lionell, I've expected this from the first season finale when he was contemplating saving his father or letting him die in the storm.

Martha is supposed to play an important part in Clark's life the 2nd half of the season. That would exclude her from this speculation.

smsvmos said:
It has to be Pete. Stick with me on this one if this is the 100th episode they will try to bring as many characters as they can to celebrate this 100th episode and that includes Pete and it put Clark into a period of Darkness that will kick him into overdrive. Either Clark will start fighting Crime or he will go into exile but i think this event will make him start fighting crime as it was indicated in the season 5 spoilers

they won't bring back Pete, they said it hundred of times already, what, returning after 2 years just to get killed? lol

Jonathan and Martha cannot be a sacrifice - Clark would find it too hard to move on. If either one of them dies it should be in their own time by natural causes.

Chloe - I thought the theme this season was Superman in Training and Chloe assists him with that by being a reporter at the Daily Planet. She cant get him to Metropolis to save the day if she's dead.

Lana, Lois & Lex - too important to the mythology to off one of them.

Lionel - expendable - he most likely will be the second death. As someone else said the spoiler doesnt indicate that Clark loves this other person.

Jor-el's life essence - is the death that Clark will have sacrifised for his return.

This is Smallville, they always twist things to make you think something else.

I like the idea of Jor-el inside Lionel dying in Clark's arms with Lex witnessing.

And you know, John Glover could still appear, in spirit, from time to time, as the devil on Lex's shoulder driving him to madness.

avidreader said:
I like the idea of Jor-el inside Lionel dying in Clark's arms with Lex witnessing.
Isn't that an awesome visual?!

avidreader said:
And you know, John Glover could still appear, in spirit, from time to time, as the devil on Lex's shoulder driving him to madness.
The image of a little horned and tailed Lionel sitting on Lex's shoulder is too funny! The other shoulder would have to be Clark with a halo.. Lex has said that Clark's friendship is the only thing that keeps him from going over that edge...

Id prefer Chloe over the Kents. They are so much better Characters. Lionel & Chloe = MOST Expandable ones.

Well, Jonathon's life not expendable? This is a CRUCIAL and WELL KNOWN part of the classic Superman mythology that all people remember for the films. Even if it didn't happen in the comics, most remember that iconic moment of Clark finding his father dead in the barn. So this is a definite possibility.

Also, Pete? I don't think that Gough and Millar would bring Pete Ross back just to off his character. "Let's bring Pete back" "Alright" "He dies after he comes back" "let's go with that." Doesn't make a heck of alot of sense- bring back an 'old' character just to kill the character. No story telling point.

RakuMon said:
Isn't that an awesome visual?!

Yeah, totally agree with you. That would really get Lex thinking.

Serene said:
The image of a little horned and tailed Lionel sitting on Lex's shoulder is too funny! The other shoulder would have to be Clark with a halo.. Lex has said that Clark's friendship is the only thing that keeps him from going over that edge...

LOL!:D That's exactly what ran through my mind.

Wouldnt Clark look boodiful in a halo. :)

Triligors said:
Well, Jonathon's life not expendable? This is a CRUCIAL and WELL KNOWN part of the classic Superman mythology that all people remember for the films. Even if it didn't happen in the comics, most remember that iconic moment of Clark finding his father dead in the barn. So this is a definite possibility.

Also, Pete? I don't think that Gough and Millar would bring Pete Ross back just to off his character. "Let's bring Pete back" "Alright" "He dies after he comes back" "let's go with that." Doesn't make a heck of alot of sense- bring back an 'old' character just to kill the character. No story telling point.

Jonathen dying cause of Jor El will NOT work Story Wise. If the Writers kill him of it can't be because of Jor El because Clark would NEVER listen to him again. I prefer the Classic way of a character like Jonathen dying. The same way in the movies. Then with Clark thinking Jor El did it then by mid season / season end another Character dies Clark realises Jonathen dying was NOT Jor Els fault.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"