Omigod Becky: Look...at her butt!!

Wow, everyone should take a breather here. Its just a funny video guys. ;)

PC my ass, it was a funny vid (white, black, purple, or plaid). :whatever:

You are so lost. I'm not talking about the video. I'm talking about her going out of her way to mention "Why do white people like this song" and the "white girls that can't dance"

White shouldn't have had anything to do with it. Oh and yeah the video was funny.

I'm just saying it isn't PC for me to point that out. We are supposed to laugh at black comedians who make fun or white people in every way shape or form, then we are supposed to get outraged at Kramer for making "racist" jokes. ehhh

I'm just saying it isn't PC for me to point that out. We are supposed to laugh at black comedians who make fun or white people in every way shape or form, then we are supposed to get outraged at Kramer for making "racist" jokes. ehhh

I am a blonde WHITE girl :huh:

Oh you guys, let's all take a hint from Rodney King when he said, "Can't we all just get along". :up:

You are so lost. I'm not talking about the video. I'm talking about her going out of her way to mention "Why do white people like this song" and the "white girls that can't dance"

White shouldn't have had anything to do with it. Oh and yeah the video was funny.

Yet you're the lemon in here. You came in here instigating. So no, I am not lost. I am right on mark.

You keep bringing up black people.

You brought up white people and white girls :confused:

I'm just pointing out it should be just as PC for me to bring up blacks out of nowhere. Society is odd, a white girl such as yourself can consider it common place to go a long with a stereotype against white people yet when it comes to blacks you are trained to be outraged if someone laughs at them. Just social commentary that nobody asked for :) Again, I say these things knowing they aren't PC but felt like saying them anyways. Now go dance yourself to sleep. ;) Later

You brought up white people and white girls :confused:

I'm just pointing out it should be just as PC for me to bring up blacks out of nowhere. Society is odd, a white girl such as yourself can consider it common place to go a long with a stereotype against white people yet when it comes to blacks you are trained to be outraged if someone laughs at them. Just social commentary that nobody asked for :) Again, I say these things knowing they aren't PC but felt like saying them anyways. Now go dance yourself to sleep. ;) Later

I brought up white people and white girls because the thread contains a video that contains both of those topics. It was a common joke appropriate to the thread topic, but you chose to pick a fight about it. The people in the video were even doing "stereotypical white people" dancing as a joke ON PURPOSE :huh: There are stereotypes about everyone, if a joke is given appropriately and tastefully I'd laugh no matter who it is about. There are tons of blonde jokes and I've laughed at many despite the fact that I'm blonde. Calm down. And if it helps, please do watch Charlies Angels and you'll know exactly where I got the joke from :up:

There is almost nothing in this world...then....lame, uncoordinated white people dancing? :huh:
You mean like, a kind of White Dancer Big Bang? :huh:

Yes. Exactly. I don't see how you're so confused. :huh:

Seriously, my bad--typo.

Anyway, yeah, it's almost as funny as watching lame, ignorant Black people try to pronounce the word "ask" correctly. :D

:whatever:

I'm a white male and I know I dance horribly. It's sorta like the arguement that black people have the right to say "the N word" because their black--I have the right to say white people dance horribly because I'm white.

Gotta problem with that, you racist f**k?! :oldrazz:

Wow, I think everyone needs to calm down here before LS's thread gets closed. Its supposed to be a funny, harmless vid. Lighten up people. ;)

elaine%20dance.gif

I got a feeling out of that video that almost beat Elaine's tortured chicken dance.

In other news, that's a damn funny video. Wish I would have thought of such shenanigans for our first dance. :woot:

They did that at the wedding of a friend of mine about a year ago. It wasn't during the bride/groom dance though. They did it when the best man was dancing with the groom's mother. He started grinding up on her and everything. It was pretty hilarious.

They did that at the wedding of a friend of mine about a year ago. It wasn't during the bride/groom dance though. They did it when the best man was dancing with the groom's mother. He started grinding up on her and everything. It was pretty hilarious.

I think that would be funnier, IMO. Mainly because I'm cheesy and want to have a romantic first dance for the bride and groom :O

I didn't know that

What'd you think I was?

You know for a very funny video this is a very unfunny thread. :dry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back