One BIG burger!

All these big burgers are heart attacks waiting to happen. How many calories do you think that burger has?

It's estimated at 270,000 calories. :indy:

eating a regular burger at a fast food place will prob kill you just as fast as that one...

there is absolutely NO point in buying or consuming something like that... this is why America is the number one source of obesity...

Finally a burger suitable to planet-eaters :p

eating a regular burger at a fast food place will prob kill you just as fast as that one...

there is absolutely NO point in buying or consuming something like that... this is why America is the number one source of obesity...

Haha, really?

Oh really? Ice-man, ever have a Big Kahuna Burger?

Well, if you like burgers give 'em a try sometime. I can't usually get 'em myself because my girlfriend's a vegitarian which pretty much makes me a vegitarian. But I do love the taste of a good burger. Mm-mm-mm. You know what they call a Quarter Pounder with cheese in France?

I banned the last person asking me :p

ya know that might be pretty cool if you're catering something

Eating that burger will make you one of these dudes
obese_men.jpg

Yeah, because we all eat those every day. :whatever:

So we export obesity?

Well, I'm guessing there's good money in it.

:o

We need visuals!

:up:
Ewww! That s*** looks nasty! Who'd want to eat that and how would they eat that? Eating it one small pieces at a time ... separately? First, go for the meat, then the bun, then the cheese and feed the veggies to the cows who'll make more meat?

just think how many good burgers could of been made..but no they made that and no one will ever eat it.........well maybe part from galactus

just think how many good burgers could of been made..but no they made that and no one will ever eat it.........well maybe part from galactus

I'm sure it got eaten. From what I understand the place that made it is a bar so, I know it got eaten.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"