Superman Returns One final Brandon physique thread... youtube swimming vid shows it was not padding

Trust me. Mingenhack or one of them said that they were sculpted before Routh was cast. That is why he could not get any bigger than the muscle suit. It is in the inteviews. Trust me. I had copied and pasted it a few times in threads arguing with people that they was not muscle suit. God I am so glad there are pictures of it now. To all you guys who called me every name in the book and swore up and down that there was no muscle suit and that it was all Routh-HAH! Proved!
SUPERMAN_RETURNS_BONUS3_DIS.jpg

Those suits, if you watch the DVD ,were for the stuntmen. Not Brandon.

i don't believe that one bit.

even Louise herself said that there was a muscle suit... you gonna go against that?

i don't believe that one bit.

even Louise herself said that there was a muscle suit... you gonna go against that?

watch the DVD, she specifically syas those particular suits are for the stunt men. BRandon's suit had padding in shoulders for definition, the chest and ribcage, to affix the sheild and correct compresion.

watch the DVD, she specifically syas those particular suits are for the stunt men. BRandon's suit had padding in shoulders for definition, the chest and ribcage, to affix the sheild and correct compresion.
he had padding in the legs for definition,on the biceps,triceps,ribcage.

:whatever: My gosh for crying out loud he was wearing padding ok padding.

I’ve been a lurker on these boards since X2 and I love reading other people options on the comics I love and movies I mostly enjoy, but I never had the urge to post myself. Now looking at these two pictures and seeing the two actors in a pose very similar to one another, I had to put my two cents in this debate. To my eyes Brandon is clearly larger then Chris. You can tell that Chris pictures is closer to the “camera” by the fact that his head seems larger then Brandon but as you can see Brandon’s arms are much larger as well as his chest and shoulders. Brandon’s waist is also smaller then Chris witch give him this “hour glass” figure. Matter of fact his whole core from under his chest to his waist is leaner and toner then Chris. What give the illusion of Chris size is that his collar is wider, the “S” is bigger and the trucks comes to his waist, so there is a lot less blue to his torso. I wish some one with PhotoShop could put Brandon in Chris’s super suit and we could see how he would look next to Chris.

Now I’m not going to get into the padding debate so I can’t say if Brandon is naturally that big.

dude, he didn't say there wasn't padding... he said that padding or not, he's in great shape for Superman.

dude, he didn't say there wasn't padding... he said that padding or not, he's in great shape for Superman.

Thanks for saving me the time :up: Lately all darkb does is fail to comprehend posts and spam Spidey movie pics. *yawn*

Btw if you comprehend my original post you would see that when I said the video shows it was not padding, I wasn't referring to him in the costume. I was referring to the shape he got in. As in showing him swimming where you can see he is in shape, padding or no padding.

In other words, it was not padding that gave him a sculpted physique. He indeed had one whether the costume was on or not (and whether the costume had padding or not).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"