One Tree Hill season 8

The dirty cop thing surprised me. I thought he honestly wanted to help. It's going to be much harder for Nathan to escape now. I guess Dan will be the one to rescue him? I wonder how much more this storyline will take up. I don't want it to go up to episode 13 and have the series end there. They will need at least one or two episodes to conclude the series though I feel like they've done that twice already (season 4 finale and season 6 finale).

Without giving too much away, what I've read makes it sound like this whole thing will probably be concluded in [blackout]Episode 11[/blackout].

That's good to hear. You need maybe 2 episodes to wrap up the series.

Good Lord, Chase, were you trying to defend the kid, or perform a mafia-hit?

I may watch the last episode but other than that this show has just gone way to over the top

No arguements there, but this season has been lovely, for the most part.

I don't know if you can really defend Chase's actions now. He beat Chuck's dad with a tire iron. I mean, yay for Chase for saving Chuck, but c'mon now...he may have gotten away with it if he used only his fists.

Not to mention he had been drinking before so they could smell the alcohol on him. I yelled "No Chase don't drink that beer!" when Chris Keller gave him one. I think the Chase and Clay storylines are the most interesting ones. The Nathan one has gone on far too long and yeah, they're all pretty much over the top. I'm glad that Logan is real. I was really liking him but was afraid he would be part of Clay's imagination although the therapist did reference him. It's also interesting that he's Clay's son. I think it would make more sense for Sarah's parents to keep Logan though. I mean Clay blocked him out of his mind so I wouldn't really want to force the kid on him. Plus he's too cute to give him away. :oldrazz:

I'm loving the Nathan storyline just for what its doing to everyone around him. Haley being distraught and Dan generally being a badass. The dude's done some pretty shady ****, but when it comes to his kids, despite how much they hate him, he'll do whatever it takes to keep them safe, and this really highlights that. He knows he'll probably get killed doing what he's doing, but he's gonna do it anyway.

Yeah the Dan stuff has been pretty cool. For a second there I thought Dan had been sent back to jail for beating up that one cop but he was just visiting that one guy. I just want them to wrap up the storyline quickly because they're really dragging it. I know James Lafferty had only signed up for a handful of episodes this season so I guess the kidnapping thing was required.

Oh, Xavier... if you think you're making it out of this season without getting straight up murdered for the shenanigans you're pulling, you thought wrong.

I've been rewatching season 1 on Netflix. I miss the days when basketball was at the forefront...

Dan, Nathan and Chris Keller killing criminals?

I was AROUSED! But.... you know.... in a hetero way. :o

There was a lot of over-acting done in this episode. But that's what OTH has become lately so I guess I'm okay with it...

90% of which must have been from Xavier.

If anything, though, I noticed Nathan under-acting. For **** sake, man, you just saw your father take a bullet for you! I know he was generally a terrible dad for most of your life and murdered your uncle, but I think you can muster a bit of enthusiasm. :o

Yeah, 90% of the over-acting has come from Xavier. I think they'll save Nathan's emotions for next episode when they're at the hospital. I never knew Nathan could handle a gun so well. Julian and Chris Keller were believable. I think Dan needs to die by the end of the series. It would be a great closing arc for the character. I will be pissed if he lives yet again.

Dan is my favorite character. I hope he survives. But, almost all my favorite characters end up dying. *sigh

Keith was always my favorite. I was so stunned when they killed him off. :csad:

I'm a bit shocked at how fast that Chase/Chuck arc went by. I was expecting at least some more to do with it, but whatevs.

Last night's episode was by far the best of season nine, imo. Glad to have seen badass Dan once more before he dies, which will probably be next week. And once again, Chris Keller makes me laugh my ash off. I really wish Tyler Hilton is in more films and shows, and he was fantastic as Elvis.

Goddammit, tonight's show...... :csad:

I cried a little bit. There, I admit it.

Being behind a show from day one, it's understandable if someone sheds a tear when there is a big death. It was definitely sad seeing Dan die, but then I was shocked as I had no idea Keith would show up. I didn't see the beginning credits, so I didn't even know from that, so seeing Keith really surprised me but also really helped bring closure.

And that "You'll be my plus one" line from Keith made me smile. I suppose that forgiveness and redemption Dan has gone through got him out of bad place as it definitely seemed like Dan would be heading there from those Young!Keith hallucinations in season four.

And the absence of Lucas in this episode really pissed me off. I would've loved to see Chad brought back for this episode as well.

It would've been nice to see Lucas again, but him not showing up for Dan's final moments makes sense from a character stand-point. We as an audience have seen Dan strive to redeem himself over the seasons, but Dan treated both him and his mother like **** for the first 16/17 years of his life and decided to top it off by killing the closest thing to a father he ever had.

But I loved every character's interaction with Dan tonight. Nate, Haley, Deb, Jamie, Keith... all golden. As much as I enjoyed last week, this episode was the best episode this show has done in a while.

I'm glad Lucas didn't show up for Dan. As far as I am concerned, Lucas' father is already dead (R.I.P Keith). I wasn't expecting that Keith cameo at the end. That part got to me. :csad:

hmm i stopped watching after the second episode of this season. sounds like i need to watch the rest.

Goddammit, tonight's show...... :csad:

I cried a little bit. There, I admit it.

Oh, my god. Yes! I'll admit I also got the tiniest bit teary-eyed when [BLACKOUT]Haley finally saw Nathan[/BLACKOUT], but the whole ending with Dan...forget it. I kinda lost it lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"