"One Universe" Marvel & DC Crossover RPG Season II: Sign-Up/OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. Dunno if I'll be able to post that much till next week, what with the Thanksgiving and the family and whatnot.

Okay, just making sure. Sometimes I have to send a PM twice.

Two characters, hmm?

Well then...

I think I'll throw up apps for both Power Girl and the Mandarin.

Or maybe not. Either way, keep an eye out for me fairly soon.

"One Universe" RPG SEASON II SIGN-UP FORM

Screen Name:
Duh, Mistress Gluon. The one and only of her.

Character you would like to play: Power Girl. Not the watered down one who lost tons of her powers.

Powers: High end super-strength, nigh invulnerability, super speed, flight, heat beams, x-rays, and super hearing.

Brief biography of the character's history: Argh. People know it. Oh well. Kara Zor-L was one of the few survivors of Krypton, of another universe. When Krypton was about to explode, her father and mother placed her in a type of evacuation/suspended animation/education vehicle, similar to design used for Kal-L, however, was lodged on a piece of rock and took a while longer to reach it's target before it's time. However, this one allowed her to grow to a certain age, giving her a virtual "childhood" where she learned Kryptonian languages, as well as the native language of the area she's meant to land on. When she achieved her appropriate "grown up" age, the machine froze her in place until she arrived on Earth.

Three reasons why you have chosen that character:

1. I like Power Girl. She is my favourite DC character. That's reason enough for me.

2. She's kind of like me in the fact that she can be docile and insecure, but more than willing to drive through her target once determined.

3. Why not? I doubt anybody would really mind.

What can you bring to this game?: Me. Anymore than me would probably be too much. I doubt everybody wants brownies or something. So I bring me.

Color and font you plan on using for your character's speech: Damn, too much red already in use. Well, this is kind of bright, but it'll work unless people have an objection to it.

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG: As many as possible/necessary. Though I have a bad habit about not being here during the American weekend, as I DO have other things to do.

Please provide a small sample post with original content in the style that you plan to write your character in:

CRASH!!!!!!

The entire wall of the three story building came right down on it's target, care of a certain super strength, super flight being who took the liberty of destabilizing, and directing the several tons of concrete and steel.

The villan placed his purple gloved hands on his grey panted hips and laughed a sneering, cackly, nasal laugh in victory.

"I did it! I did it!" he cried, "With you out of the way, I can finally just get out of here and put some Ben Gay on my knees," as he was getting on in years, and just did a fair bit of running.

However, this would not come to be, at least, not if who he assumes took down let it come to pass, which, wasn't going to happen. The rubble, which was on fire, began to shift, to crack, to shake. And with a thunderous cry,

"ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" and the rubble shot off in every which direction, which was good, as the area was uninhabited at the moment. And in the place of the rubble, was a figure a mere fraction of the size before it. A figure dressed in what looked like it used to be a pure white swimsuit with full length arms. That is, was because now it had cuts and tears all along the right arm and stomach, while the left sleeve was gone. This figure was adorned with two blue boots, and one blue glove on her right hand, the left was gone, but was also clutching a golden rope, with a golden buckle, and a red, ripped cape. The figure had short golden blonde hair, masked, much like her face and the rest of her body, with black soot and crumbles of debris. What normally would be cold blue eyes, were now a fiery glowing red.

"I JUST got out of a fight with Solomon Grundy, Icicle, and the Rival, and you think I'm really going to put up with a building being dropped on me? Honey, I'm about to show you what they mean by POWER GIRL!!!!!" Of course, this explains why she's ripped up previously.

Curling up her gloved fist, she bends her knees, arches her left shoulder forward, and explodes in a frontal assault, giving out her warcry, which was just yelling, all the way across. The villan probably would have reacted with something that was fear, or at least shock, if he didn't already feel the cartlidge in his face exploding from the punch his face just took. Well, he probably would've felt that if he were still concious at least.

And with that, Kara sighed, "Well. Guess that's done," and pulled up into the sky, Brownstone bound, as she could really use a shower. That is, until she noticed something, "Where the hell did my belt go?!?!?! Dammit! I must've dropped it in that rubble pile..." and with a heavy heart, she bit her ruby red bottom lip, and sulked to the ground, beginning to dig for her last piece of costume.

Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards?:

Don't expect it with every post.
Powergirl_ah_jsa.png

Wasn't that good, but hey, it's early morning here. I'll fix it if I have to.

Approved Gluon.

Whoah you guys really need some villains. Hmm......

Did Ollie arrive at the Brownstone in costume, or does he not care if the others knows his identity?

Nope. Ollie's wearing some jeans, T-shirt, leather jacket, and work boots. Seeing as how the US Goverment found out who he was, what the hell is a handful of compatriots.

Another quick costume question. Spidey's outfit is the black Venom version, right?

Yup. The Venom saga is going to (hopefully) be a storyline for the team later on.

Oh that pisses me off. I changed one thing in my post, and it reverted ALL of the colors, and now I can't fix them.

The Question said:
Yup. The Venom saga is going to (hopefully) be a storyline for the team later on.

Hmm. That could be interesting. Especially if the symbiote doesn't nessacarily end up in Eddie Brock's hands, once Spider-Man is freed of it.

Actually, that was the plan. Although, with TheTurtle gone (thanks in no small part to my slacking, I'm ashamed to admit), he'll probably be an NPC. But, there will still be some twists here and there.

I thought Eddie was dying without the symbiote?

I could have sworn Turtle had Eddie dying, which was why he was following Peter around, trying to get the suit back.

But we could always say that it was just withdrawal symptoms.

Is TheTurtle going to come back? I actually feel kind of guilty for his absence. :csad:

Well, the last time I saw him, he took the role of Captain Marvel in UDC. But he stopped posting in that and on the board altogether, so quite honestly, I don't think it was your fault.

Seeing as how their is no longer a Lex here. Cap is his own man now...with the execption of working for S.H.I.E.L.D. as a "consultant".

But I don't think that's been made public knowledge, so Jay still doesn't know.

Imagine his surprise when Cap shows up at the door.

Him, Jay, Nick and Ted can for the GSA (Geriatric Society of America)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"